Whose your "God mode" player on NBA 2K13?

I dont know how yall get off with currys jumper. His spot up jumper is mad hard to master.

James Harden 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

back before the Rockets traded Kevin Martin he was my guy, nothing but 3's from the corner and i make a couple game wins with him

The Nuggs were unstoppable back then.

Nothing tops the early 00s Sonics with Ray, Rashard, and Radmanovic though
Even though ****** were on Live back then, 04/05 Suns are still probably my favorite team. 

Nash, Joe Johnson, Marion, and Stoudemire. Quentin Richardson and Kurt Thomas were way too wet from 3 too. 
laugh.gif

You can go god mode with any superstar in the game really so I wont name them

Klay Thompson :pimp:
Kent Bazemore (people mad as hell when I go off with Bazegod)
Shumpert

Last edited:
Melo is easily the nicest on 2k13.... He'll be craaaazy next year after bein named scorin champ this year..

Won about 90 bucks the other weekend giving cats the business.. Ran pretty much every game with the Spurs.. Played heat/knicks every one man team and was too easy.. I don't lose in 2k live games I hate the lagfest online be dcing every game.

To answer OPs question my god player is Tp.. He gets in the lane too easy and the mid range is butter

Melo is easily the nicest on 2k13.... He'll be craaaazy next year after bein named scorin champ this year..
I seriously think he might be one of the hardest, if not THE hardest player to stop. He can do it all in the game, hit 3, baby jumpers, bully you down low. Lebron's shot isnt wet, im sure Kobe is just as tough but no one uses the Lakers 
laugh.gif

I cook with James Harden and Parsons, but Harden doesnt finish as well as Melo and Parsons is a tad slow.

You're not real if you have to score 40+ with a superstar or a 3-point shooter to catch dubs. Some dudes will do a spin-move with Lebron every single play and think they're nice. I don't like to go god-mode, but I could score every time down the court with Nick Young if i really wanted to. The only players I can't lockdown though are Bron and Kyrie Irving.

Well, for 2K12...John Wall. Wizards are my favorite team to play with. That Wall, Lewis, Young combo on offense and McGee on D. :smokin

i feel like im the only person who actually uses centers as main offensive players. Game got mad boring playing defense on only guards. haven't played another person in months and don't feel like doing it any time soon

Melo

and like somebody already said Novack is ridicuous from 3 :rofl:

Paul George is stupid from 3 too...especially now w/ Granger back in the line up

oh and it's really not fair w/ Roy Hibbert and both of them. as soon as i heat up from 3 i just dish it inside and Hibbert has a field day unless I'm playing the Lakers.

oh and Hornacek* from the Jazz w/ Malone and Stockon have made people break the controller. From 3 he's like Steph Curry no lie

Last edited:
suprised not many KD responses. he has some suspect passes sometimes, but he pretty much can get any shot he wants off.

and Paul George but his release is a little too long for my liking. he is crazy driving to the rim though. Harden is probably one of the more unstoppable offensively though.

Back
Top Bottom