Whose mans is this?!... "I'm the daddy, I'm grown!!"

The mom feeble attempt at parenting was to tell him to
"Stop hittin your chest, you makin it red"

Black people will never come up until we stop accepting this type of behavior as funny or cool.

i hate seeing stuff like this, this lil dude obviously hears this kind of stuff in his household on the daily.

the dad is just sitting on his behind, if thats even the dad..

whats worse is that the parents are recording and encouraging it.

and no this kid isnt just being a kid,or being cute.

im sure he acts like this all the time and lashes out.

I have a little brother that acts similar to this ... in that when he comes over he'll reenact all the stuff he's seen and heard his moms doing. I also had a cousin who would do the same thing when he was at that age [he was actually trained by his moms to act like that]. Yeah ... it's the parents fault but kids like these pick and choose who to " act out" around and no ... they don't grow up robbing people at 17 like DC has insinuated.

Besides all it took with both of them was a stern talking to and consistency in reinforcing in them that that behavior was not acceptable ... The problem is in my experience many parents today are too impatient and unwilling to give these kids the attention they seek ... so when they "act out" they get positive reinforcement for this behavior because of the entertainment it provides to adults that know better

Last edited:
I have a little brother that acts similar to this ... in that when he comes over he'll reenact all the stuff he's seen and heard his moms doing. I also had a cousin who would do the same thing when he was at that age [he was actually trained by his moms to act like that]. Yeah ... it's the parents fault but kids like these pick and choose who to " act out" around and no ... they don't grow up robbing people at 17 like DC has insinuated.

Besides all it took with both of them was a stern talking to and consistency in reinforcing in them that that behavior was not acceptable ... The problem is in my experience many parents today are too impatient and unwilling to give these kids the attention they seek ... so when they "act out" they get positive reinforcement for this behavior because of the entertainment it provides to adults that know better
yea and know...sometimes they do... i mean it isnt out the realm to think having carefree hell just bad prents and ratchet parents ppl around a child could lead to a less then productive adult

The kid needs to be beat and so do the parents for raising him and allowing him to act that way.

what's this kid's name? wonder if he's even more of a hot head now.

update?

Now that I have a kid of my own...this foolishness would never fly in my house. Embarrassing **** right here man.

Back
Top Bottom