Who's your NBA DPOY???

Dwight
pimp.gif

Dwight

I still remember how Lebron could not even guard kobe when he had the flu this year
the cavs have good defenders all over and it is not just lebron doing all the work

1. d12
2. Wade
3. LeBron

I think the playoff stage will cement LeBron's defensive impact into people's mind for next year. This is definitley a reputation type award and nottoo many people know about LeBron's efforts on D. Especially his communication.

Dwight easy...but any other year I would say Dwayne.. 100 blocks and 100 steals?? only 6 foot 4? insane..and the timing of his steals have such a huge impacton the game. but dwight still deserves it

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

I'd give it to Dwight or CP3
CP3... really?
Personally i dont think CP3 gets it, but i dont see why not... he basically had 50 more steals than second place for the season w/ less fouls pergame.

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

I'd give it to Dwight or CP3

Just because Chris Paul gets a lot of steals, does NOT mean he plays good defense. He takes chances and creates steals, but thats just a small part of playingdefense. Paul is not a good on ball defender. Period.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

1. d12
2. Wade
3. LeBron
pretty much....
i cant believe kg averages less blocks per game than d. wade...
wade also has more blocks and steals then lebron too... i mean have you seen the list who wade is up there with in blocks?? they are damn near allcenters/pf.... and he is a 6'4 guard
they only show 1 but he blocked lopez twice in this game

IMO it should be LBJ........

The amount of rundowns he had were incredible.

He might've avg even more blocks were it not for so many CAV blowouts.

I know thats not the only criteria, i just think it ridiculous.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

IMO it should be LBJ........

The amount of rundowns he had were incredible.

He might've avg even more blocks were it not for so many CAV blowouts.

I know thats not the only criteria, i just think it ridiculous.
wade played only 1 more MPG then lebron and had more blocks

Back
Top Bottom