Who's your favorite producer(s) of all time?

ALC,TIMBO,JUST,NEPTUNES
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Premo.

I've noticed recently people started to pick off on Dilla's discography after he died like someone mentioned earlier.

DJ Premier (the best of all time)

RZA
Pete Rock
ALC
9th
Dilla
Yeezy
Timbo
Dre was the man way back

I can't pick one, I like them all equally.

picture_dr_dre_world_class_wreckin_cru_1984.jpg

three6mafia.jpg

11.organized-noize.jpg
I bet none of yall know whothey are, but you should if you call yourself an Outkast fan.

justbl.jpg

dj_toomp_studio.jpg

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

11.organized-noize.jpg
I bet none of yall know who they are, but you should if you call yourself an Outkast fan.

laugh.gif
� This is Niketalk my brother, I may be newbut I already know everybody in here is a Hip Hop Professor so they know who they are. But I F with you for putting up that Organized Noize though.
pimp.gif

EDIT: One of my favorite beats OF ALL TIME!!!

border=1">

He created the perfect combination of melody and melancholy instrumentation. Bombastic drum patterns and genius sampling, theres not enough i can say aboutthis genius.

81325a0ea6c1bf876aebc156e48f5b88aa3d54c.jpg

Originally Posted by JOSH4523

He created the perfect combination of melody and melancholy instrumentation. Bombastic drum patterns and genius sampling, theres not enough i can say about this genius.

81325a0ea6c1bf876aebc156e48f5b88aa3d54c.jpg

Premo 9th wonder Pete Rock Dilla alc

The Alchemist
pimp.gif
all day over Kanye "Overrated" West.
DJ Premier
pimp.gif

RZA
Dr.Dre
DJ Muggs
AOK

Originally Posted by mossman75

Beatnuts-02-big.jpg

These dudes are my favorite. Though I may not think they are the BEST. They up there though.

Props to dude who threw Ski up. Camp Lo, the early Jay joints. Dude did his thing.

I think Earthtone 3 (Big Boi, Andre and Mr Dj) did some ILL #*@# once those dudes stopped working with Organized Noise.

Back
Top Bottom