Who's your favorite CURRENT college b-ball player?

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Jeff Teague wasnt on none yall radars' last yr. Johnny come lately %%% $!%!%%
grin.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
yeah I ain't even gonna front. Last year after I seen him live, I thought *%$ Smith was better than ole boy.

But that's the thing, son stepped up his game big time since the last time I saw him.
I felt the same way. I thought Teague was gonna be more like Justin Gray and Smith was gonna be Chris Paul (lite versions of course).

just cause im a diehard uconn fan, i gotta go with aj price.

but im also a big fan of jrue holiday

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Jeff Teague wasnt on none yall radars' last yr. Johnny come lately %%% $!%!%%
grin.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
That's what I'm saying.. I was bigging up dude since last year on here.. Wasn't nobody hearing it nor saying anything about it.

GTFOOH, both of y'all. There were a number of people talking about Teague and Ishmael last year. Esp. the fans of ACC teams that had a chance to see him play all year. And Chitown; whom Jeff Teague gave buckets to..
laugh.gif
Exactly. Teague started tearing it up about halfway through last year, so ACC heads were definitely aware.

Tmo
pimp.gif

Hogwash.

He wasn't yall favorite player til he started droppin buckets.
Now, is he a favorite player because he's dope? Cus last year NO ONE was on him.
When he was droppin like 15 a game he was on no one's fav list.
If he woulda came out this year n fell flat on his face, he wouldn't bo on no ones "fav list"

Hogwash.

Now, is he a favorite player because he's dope? Cus last year NO ONE was on him.
If he woulda came out this year n fell flat on his face, he wouldn't bo on no ones "fav list"
Yeah, but he is a better player than he was last year.

And you making it seem like people didn't know who he was last year....When that is untrue.

There were a couple people talking about him last year on here. Saying good things about him. Might not have been their 'favorite' but definitely wason their radar b/c they know of the talent he had. Esp after him and %+$%$ killed against Duke last year.

I ain't gonna lie... Teague didn't do much for me last year... He was good, but he didn't look special to me...

But this year? That's as entertaining a basketball player as there is anywhere in the country... This ain't the same kid as last year...

Hogwash.

I don't know about anyone else but....
http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/1566299#reply-1566299
http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/1720491#reply-1720491

And I'm pretty sure I said something else about him in some other threads..

Hogwash.

laugh.gif

you can like people as they change their game and such. when i saw him, he wasnt balling like this. wasn't as aggressive as he is now.

my friends all say i look like this guy.... Jonny Flynn is beastly tho

E'Twuan Moore
Jack McClinton
AJ Abrams
Robbie Hummel
Psycho T
Austin Daye

Gunna catchin heat? Never thought I would see the day. Thought it would come out when he thought he was the only guy to know about Dez Bryant and DeAndre Brown

Nothing against Gunna and his knowledge because he is that smart with sports, but anybody that though Zack was gonna get him the ball that much this quick islying.

But on the real, I didn't think Teague was this good. Kid can do a ton already. Beastly.

^^^
Flynn is a monster, I like Devendorf too.

My other favorite players are:
Kemba Walker
Jrue Holiday
Luke Harangody

Wiz I feel u, I'm just sayin, its aight if ur favorite player isn't an all american.
U aint gotta like jordan u can like bj armstrong

Wiz I feel u, I'm just sayin, its aight if ur favorite player isn't an all american.
Don't tell that to most of the dudes on here.

I'll never understand how dudes' favorite players lists consist of nothing but superstars, All-Stars and All-Americans; how boring, typical,predictable, unfulfilling, etc.

Dude TheTim11, You look EXACTLY like Flynn haha.. Minus all the muscles and all ..

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Don't tell that to most of the dudes on here.

I'll never understand how dudes' favorite players lists consist of nothing but superstars, All-Stars and All-Americans; how boring, typical, predictable, unfulfilling, etc.

Seriously.. who wants to root for an underachiever and scrub?? (I can see the Mike Conley chants and comments coming now)..But, your not going towant to watch someone who is going to play a minimum of 20 mins and barely see the ball.. (More Mike Conley comments to appear).. I was rooting for Teaguebefore all the hype came, and now that he's beasting I'm put into this list of band wagoners.. It's whatever.. The guy is putting in work and thatshould be appreciated..

Newbs, I aint catchin heat,
laugh.gif
I'm givin it
Seems like just about everyone's fav player list is basically an all american team.
It just stood out to me lookin at this thread

*feels bad for saying Jodie Meeks and Blake Griffin now*

Screw you guys.

I'm going home.

Back
Top Bottom