VC
Bron
Blake
Dwight
Shaq

and Spud Webb cuz its Spud jams one on you thats the end of your career

Because they havn't been mentioned yet:
MJ (had people scared)

Chocolate Thunder (ripping rims off backboards)

Sir Charles (Beast)

Connie 'The Hawk' Hawkins (in his day the most intimidating forward in the game)

David 'Skywalker' Thompson (shortest guy mentioned, 6'4 i think, youtube this dude)

Young Kobe (I'll always remember the preseason dunk his rookie year, see below, video is really grainy
eyes.gif
)

Because they havn't been mentioned yet:
MJ (had people scared)

Chocolate Thunder (ripping rims off backboards)

Sir Charles (Beast)

Connie 'The Hawk' Hawkins (in his day the most intimidating forward in the game)

David 'Skywalker' Thompson (shortest guy mentioned, 6'4 i think, youtube this dude)

Young Kobe (I'll always remember the preseason dunk his rookie year, see below, video is really grainy
eyes.gif
)

VC catching the ball anywhere near the paint or on the fast break & it was a poster waiting to happen... Shaq catching the ball on the block too.

There's a bunch more though...

VC catching the ball anywhere near the paint or on the fast break & it was a poster waiting to happen... Shaq catching the ball on the block too.

There's a bunch more though...

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Is this all time or right now?

To be honest, I was going for 'right now' players... but everyone started posting players from the past. So I Kanye shrugged it and said eff it!
laugh.gif

To be honest, I was going for 'right now' players... but everyone started posting players from the past. So I Kanye shrugged it and said eff it!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

1. Shaq in his prime
2. LeBron

3. VC in his prime

4. Blake

5. Dwight/Amare
VC, Nique, kemp, and jordan in their prime should be on that list instead of those guys (other than shaq)

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

1. Shaq in his prime
2. LeBron

3. VC in his prime

4. Blake

5. Dwight/Amare
VC, Nique, kemp, and jordan in their prime should be on that list instead of those guys (other than shaq)

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif
smh. Control your thread!! 

Back
Top Bottom