Who's the most intimidating dunker?

Players avoid them because they already know that they'll be up on the poster. Players don't even attempt to block them.

For me, it's a toss up between Blake and LeBron... but i'm giving the slight edge to Blake (it's crazy how he already developed a rep, and he's only a rookie)

Players avoid them because they already know that they'll be up on the poster. Players don't even attempt to block them.

For me, it's a toss up between Blake and LeBron... but i'm giving the slight edge to Blake (it's crazy how he already developed a rep, and he's only a rookie)

How can this not include Dwight Howard, back when he was coming up he dunked on EVERYONE, now people foul him before he even looks at the hoop.

How can this not include Dwight Howard, back when he was coming up he dunked on EVERYONE, now people foul him before he even looks at the hoop.

blake-griffin-girl.jpg

/thread

Only reason why I wouldn't give it to Lebron is cause the others Amare, Blake and Dwight once they go up it's a wrap and they're bringing it down. With Lebron if he sees a defender he uses his finesse and may reverse it or go up and under for a lay in.

Only reason why I wouldn't give it to Lebron is cause the others Amare, Blake and Dwight once they go up it's a wrap and they're bringing it down. With Lebron if he sees a defender he uses his finesse and may reverse it or go up and under for a lay in.

Back
Top Bottom