Whos the best rapper to ever act?

How is this even a thread?

Will Smith by a mile
Marky
Mos -very underrated. could be the G.O.A.T if he had more opportunities. But its blasphemy to put any rapper over Will with the career he has had. I bet most 90's babies didnt even know Will and Mark were even rappers at one point.

I'm not riding for rick Ross. But you can have a job and move whatever you want

I'm voting ludacris for his incredible roles in the fast and the furious series.

Why are people saying Marky Mark though? Dude is a horrible actor. "Nobody watched The Happening??? :lol:

And :smh: at the Pac slander. Dude had legit movie critics lauding his roles.

Best rapper actor ever

91c253943a654f1667043af3d3acae06e31035c.gif

Shocked Nobody brought up this man :pimp: :pimp: get that money betha

Why are people saying Marky Mark though? Dude is a horrible actor. "Nobody watched The Happening??? :lol:

Yes, but I also watched Boogie Nights and The Departed and We Own The Night and Three Kings and The Fighter and Four Brothers.

Meh. I'll give you The Fighter and Boogie Nights. All the others are good movies but not because of Wahlberg, IMO. Very average actor.

Yes, but I also watched Boogie Nights and The Departed and We Own The Night and Three Kings and The Fighter and Four Brothers.

Meh. I'll give you The Fighter and Boogie Nights. All the others are good movies but not because of Wahlberg, IMO. Very average actor.

1st you said he's a horrible actor now you're saying he's average? shut your *** up man lol. Mark is good

^ calm down, sir. Unrustle yourself.

Maybe "horrible" was too harsh. Average is what he is. Very forgettable most of the time.

Donnie >>>>>> Mark.

will smith.

and then drake. he acts like a real ***** from houston. but he snot
What lol?

Dude was acting like a cornball the whole ESPY's and embraced it. Also dude always talks with the "interview voice" (AKA the voice black moms have on the phone when talking to someone important) whenever you hear him talk outside of rapping.

He don't try to front lol.

What lol?​

Dude was acting like a cornball the whole ESPY's and embraced it. Also dude always talks with the "interview voice" (AKA the voice black moms have on the phone when talking to someone important) whenever you hear him talk outside of rapping.​

He don't try to front lol.​

:lol: read what he said again bro.

nas - belly

No, no, no and no

Objectively Belly isn't a very good film, but Nas was absolutely TERRIBLE. He's just not a good actor.

DMX was perfect for Tommy, but Nas' performance was lazy and uninspired. It was literally like he was half asleep the entire time, just straight up reading his lines.

Nas was the worst actor in that film by a long shot, everyone else delivered but God was Nas terrible. Poor casting 101... Popular rappers may generate interest in a film, but that does not equate to them being able to provide a good performance.

Back
Top Bottom