Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deron Williams

• Russel Westbrook

• Derrick Rose

• Total voters
Chris Paul is the best pure point guard.

Derrick Rose is the best overall player out of all the point guards.

Chris Paul.

What can't he do? He does both things extremely well on both ends of the floor. Can't say that about everyone else on the list.

Chris Paul is the best pure point guard.
Derrick Rose is the best overall player out of all the point guards.

derrick rose really cant shoot, pass, or even have that IQ that cp3 has. and plus, defensively, cp3 i think is better defender. overall cp3 >> drose. chris paul is so smart on the court like its not even funny.

derrick rose really cant shoot, pass, or even have that IQ that cp3 has. and plus, defensively, cp3 i think is better defender. overall cp3 >> drose. chris paul is so smart on the court like its not even funny.

And CP3 cannot single handedly dominate offensively like Rose can

To be fair DRose is one of the most athletic NBA players of all time. It took a focused LeBron + Heat squad to end his MVP season.

Defense for a PG is overrated. CP3 got roasted by Tony Parker last year and even in his Hornets days. 

And when it really comes down to it, neither player has a ring but DRose obviously has an MVP (still think it should've gone to LeBron)

My PG rankings if I already have a good time and just need a pure PG:

1) Rondo

2) CP3

3) Deron

4) Rose

5) Russ

If I needed to start my team w/ a PG:

1) Rondo

2) Rose

3) Deron

4) CP3

5) Russ

The people who voted Russell Westbrook & Derrick Rose are either Bulls or Thunder fans...

Or grew up with Allen Iverson as their favorite player.

oh and by the way rubio is gonna be the best euro point guard to ever play in the nba.and before you say im a rubio fan,i ****** hate the guy.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash View Post

His shooting is well above average. He's not as good a shooter or defender as CP3, but CP3 isn't as quick or explosive to the rim as Rose. Rose is also an underrated passer, cause his passing is usually shadowed by his freakish athleticism.

oh and by the way rubio is gonna be the best euro point guard to ever play in the nba.and before you say im a rubio fan,i ****** hate the guy.

Over Tony Parker though?

Something is wrong with the poll. There is no Jeremy Lin.

we got to wait and see what happens to this guy this coming season...but based on pure pg skills sad to say I got to go with RONDO even though the guy can't shoot 3's :smh:

I wonder if they're really going to enforce the new flopping rule. If so it'll affect the defense part of chris paul's game.

Rondo. Hes a pg that can hustle and can help his team in many ways. We all know what he can do so theres nothing much to say. But those ft% :x , can someone please explain how he has such horrible fts? Is it because he has big hands or wut?

His shooting is well above average. He's not as good a shooter or defender as CP3, but CP3 isn't as quick or explosive to the rim as Rose. Rose is also an underrated passer, cause his passing is usually shadowed by his freakish athleticism.
Over Tony Parker though?

cp3 might not be as quick as drose but cp3 has that ability to control the game at slower pace. cp3 is not a slow pg at all. cp3s game is just a lot slower in general. he keeps everyone involved.

top 2 for sure are rose and paul. Paul is a better "point guard" but rose is the better player. on that list im taking rose any day of the week

Back
Top Bottom