Who's in your fave 5? MLB Edition.

Originally Posted by Nonstoptalk

Joba was quickly moving up the list until I found out recently dude was/is big into the roids.
tired.gif

What are you talking about?

Ken Griffey Jr
Miguel Tejada (of all the players the A's lost over the years, I was sad to see him go)
Eric Chavez
Manny Ramirez
BJ Upton

Originally Posted by bkmac

Joba was quickly moving up the list until I found out recently dude was/is big into the roids.
tired.gif

On second thought I'm not gonna air the guy out like that but...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

1) David Wright
2) Ryan Church
3) Pudge Rodriguez
4) Alfonso Soriano
5) Manny Ramirez

Ryan Church
indifferent.gif
whats to like about him? he's an averageoutfielder. I'm sure if he were on the Nats you wouldn't say he's your favorite and you'd be clowning on J RAIN.

tired.gif

tired.gif

No, air him out. Please. I'd love to hear this
eyes.gif

Lincecum, Haren, Sizemore, Wright, and Utley

Giants edition:

Lincecum, Jack Taschner, Brian Wilson, Bengie Molina, and Fred Lewis

tired.gif

tired.gif

eyes.gif

Screw it. Your lucky I copy pasted so I didn't have to type it all again....

Long story short... A bunch of my buddies play college baseball and a couple of them play summer league down in FL with some guys that go to Nebraska-Kearneywhich is where Joba played for part of his college career. University of Nebraska - Kearney > University of Nebraska - Lincoln > New York Yankees He's always been dominate but apparently his fastball wasn't even close to what it is now before he started taking roids, while going to Kearney. (Could barely hit 90's if at all) The story goes on to talk about how he was pretty loud about the whole thing and was telling a lot of other guys to jumpon the bandwagon.
eek.gif
x
grin.gif
x
indifferent.gif

Now I'm not trying to be naive about the whole issue either. I know that plenty of baseball players use and probably even some of my favorites but it justsucks when you find out.

tired.gif

tired.gif

eyes.gif

Screw it. Your lucky I copy pasted so I didn't have to type it all again....

Long story short... A bunch of my buddies play college baseball and a couple of them play summer league down in FL with some guys that go to Nebraska-Kearney which is where Joba played for part of his college career. University of Nebraska - Kearney > University of Nebraska - Lincoln > New York Yankees He's always been dominate but apparently his fastball wasn't even close to what it is now before he started taking roids, while going to Kearney. (Could barely hit 90's if at all) The story goes on to talk about how he was pretty loud about the whole thing and was telling a lot of other guys to jump on the bandwagon.
eek.gif
x
grin.gif
x
indifferent.gif

Now I'm not trying to be naive about the whole issue either. I know that plenty of baseball players use and probably even some of my favorites but it just sucks when you find out.

Yeah, I don't know how credible that is, so I'll take it with a grain of salt
laugh.gif
Thanks though.

No order...
Torii Hunter
frown.gif
(Former Twin)
Vladdy Guerrero
Johan Santana
frown.gif
(Former Twin)
Manny Ramirez
Ken Griffey Jr
pimp.gif

I also like Nathan, Mauer, and Morneau, but Santana and Torii were my faves
frown.gif

Rich Harden

Joe Blanton

Justin Ducscherer

Dana Eveland

Greg Smith

Chad Gaudin

A's - Best 6 starters on any team

Damn, five is too hard...

Roy Halladay
Carlos Delgado
Shannon Stewart
Griffey Jr.
David Ortiz

Vernon Wells, Alex Rios, A-Rod, David Wright, Ryan Braun, Soriana, Papelbon, Manny!!....okayy, I gotta stop....I guess all of them belong in the honorablemention category...

Back
Top Bottom