Whom does Niketalk worship more? Lil B the BasedGod or Henz0?

Throughout my years on NT, theres only 2 people that i seen NTers kneel down to and give praise. These 2 beings were Lil B and Henz0. (There was Kanye but no one is looking up to him nowadays)
I can actually see similar physical and facial features between the two. I know its not just me

I'm glad you're back...I really am, but NT was actually a tad bit better when you weren't around for those few months....

I have no clue who either of those people are..Are they important or something?..

I thought dudes was just playing bout slobbin' Henry.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

based god vs henz0 mixtape?

lets get it poppin

vy2ond.png

Don't you remember Henz ending T-boy's career?

Lil B dont want it with henz

I'd get drunk and chill with henzo but worship is a bit much. I don't worship anything
laugh.gif

Man Lil B is awful.
laugh.gif
I seriously don't even
laugh.gif

Like, I kept hearing about him on here and hit up youtube thinking that he was a nice rapper etc and I was so confused
laugh.gif
. I honestly thought it was an inside joke or something. I was like "I don't get it?"

laugh.gif

you must not have been here that long then if you dont realize that these dudes would have Dirty's children if they had the anatomy for it, although the verdict is still out for a few of you on that one.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

you must not have been here that long then if you dont realize that these dudes would have Dirty's children if they had the anatomy for it, although the verdict is still out for a few of you on that one.
laugh.gif

Really though, Henz > Lil B lil b does nothing for us

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Man Lil B is awful.
laugh.gif
I seriously don't even
laugh.gif

Like, I kept hearing about him on here and hit up youtube thinking that he was a nice rapper etc and I was so confused
laugh.gif
. I honestly thought it was an inside joke or something. I was like "I don't get it?"

laugh.gif

You are not based enough to get it.

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Lil B, once Henz got strong armed for his ipad, his cred went down
but didn't lil b get knocked out? 
nerd.gif

Henz>>>*

Back
Top Bottom