Who'd win in a fight You this year, or You last year?

i would wreck last year

i lost like 70 pounds and gained a good 20 in muscle

plus my workouts are intense.

and my martial arts got a whole lot better.

Last years' self would whoop my current self..

SMH.

I always think bout this to myself too.. lol

Me last year > This year

I was in the weight room more last year for basketball workouts and then i started to workout in Feb for baseball and i havent started yet this year

The present me...but if i beat up the past me, woukldn't the present me beat hurt also?

...think about it

me this year = me last year
ohwell.gif

2/15/09 me would MURDER 2/15/08 me.....Im much more fit, bout 60 lbs lighter, faster, stronger and more educated than last years me...

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

The present me...but if i beat up the past me, woukldn't the present me beat hurt also?

...think about it

yea if you were a straight vag and took a year to heal

Def. this year. I started lifting more, eating more, being more active instead of lazy, same mentality though.

I'd get my #*# kicked... last year i was goin through a tough time and i really wanted to eff somebody up... just never got the chance

Exactly this time last year I had hand surgery so I'd definitely win right now. Take that guy from a month before and I'd probably get my *%+ beat,I'm starting to get back in shape though. That whole hand surgery was the beginning of my excuses to not excercise for almost a year.

Me this year with no questions asked.
Last year i did nothing physical. Hardley played any sports, just chilled.
Now I have off season conditiong for an hour a day and weight lifting afterwards. Im much stronger and quicker.
Also the anger ive had built up in me would body my old self. Too much stress, smh.

Back
Top Bottom