Who'd love to see a retro of these?

as promised. my ds og

2d3qx2.jpg

been thinkin about these alot...i would cop no question. especially the blk/white ones...had them in elementary school lol

One of the best performing Brand Jordan team shoes ever.  Here's a pic of my player exclusives.

St. John's University, Vin Baker, and Michael Finley

Yo i remember me and my boys used to call these the BJ Armstrongs b/c he wore the blue's when he played for the hornets!!
laugh.gif
iLL teams though, would def. grab a pair if they dropped the black/white toe pair

These were already retroed. Most of you don't care for these because you wern't around or remember when they originally came out. Definetly one of the best, if not the best Team Jordan ever made.

Anyone who used to watch the Bulls back in the days in the Late 90's will remember these.

Nice pairs up there btw, wish I had a pair, but it always seems like I pass them up when I used to see them on ebay back in the days.

lol @ the people saying I don't do team shoes. Maaaaaaaaaaayne if dem aint sigs dem aint hot

I was just thinking about these like two days ago! I was trying to find a pair of these on eBay but I couldn't remember what they were called. I def need a pair of these. Those Carolina color ones look sick. BTW, what is the name of these jordans?
laugh.gif

This is the best Jordan Brand non Air Jordan ever. Back when these first originally came out in the late 90's, I had them white/black, black/white, & white/navy/yellow. These were crazy comfortable.

I'd rather see a proper retro of these:
img55715805.jpg

And these: (I know they just retroed these, but not with the translucent sole, etc...
4283.jpg

Back
Top Bottom