Who You Eat This??

eek.gif
eek.gif

ol jabba the hut lookin broads
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Yeah, the Oil should be at 375 degrees. Again, freeze the snickers, use a thick batter - Pancake batter or Funnel Cake Batter works even better! Good luck!

Aww man what's going on.
sick.gif

Yeah, the Oil should be at 375 degrees. Again, freeze the snickers, use a thick batter - Pancake batter or Funnel Cake Batter works even better! Good luck!

that comment is on the youtube page.
smh.gif
at those fat *@#$ s even knowing how to deep fry a damn snickers. SMH

damn and i thought i was gaining weight...just started eating healthier last week and it's hard for me to even watch this stuff

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

IF YOU OWN A DEEP FRYER...CHANCES ARE, YOUR FAT.

these broads are disgusting
smh.gif
I own a deep fryer and I'm not fat
happy.gif
.... which isprobably a result of the fact that I don't have friends over for "superbowl parties" in which no one is anywhere near a tv, but instead attendsolely to deep fry things and eat them. Also I deep fry things like once a month maybe.

I just don't understand how you can be that huge and still be eating deep fried twinkies. I wouldn't touch a twinkie at all let alone one that has beensoaked in oil. If I was a friend/family member I'd be shaking these people by the shoulders like "get a hold of yourself" like on Airplane.

Also my rage is fueled all the more because I am 100% certain that those women are the women that use the phrase "I'm proud of my sexy curves" ona daily basis. For the record, curves don't count as curves if you've got sixty of them.

SMH @ her other videos
This %!!#$ is +%@+%+% nasty,
sick.gif
at that cleavage and her +%@+%+% plate
smh.gif
sick.gif

What the *!#% is wrong with her.

Back
Top Bottom