Who wins NFL Comeback player of the year?

This.
I think we can all agree that the Broncos would not be where they are without Peyton, straight up.
Both are remarkable for what they have done this season.

And Vikings would be where they are without Peterson?

They wouldn't be in the playoff race whatsoever if it weren't for AP. Manning for MVP is fine, but not with the argument that without him the Broncos wouldn't be where they are.

Last edited:
I say AP for both . Manning is doing what he usually does just with better chips around him. Denver is def a better team as a whole than colts so what do you expect the guy to do?? If Tebow could make it happen with Denver Ofcourse Manning can. AP has nothing special around him. Maybe Harvin but c'mon...that dude is a ball player! Never takes a play off. Gets hit atleast 30 plus times a game and still produces. Peyton don't impress me and his injury seemed a lil blown up by the media. He was playing with it for a while so that alone kinda leaves me a lil sour about the debate.

Peyton don't impress me and his injury seemed a lil blown up by the media.

Yeah, it's definitely overblown by the media.

During the September operation, doctors removed a single disc through a small incision in the front of the neck, alleviating pressure on the nerve root and replacing the disc with bone grafts or a plastic implant. Once the new disc is set into place, the surrounding vertebrae are fused using a titanium plate and screws in the upper and lower vertebrae.

http://news.medill.northwestern.edu/chicago/news.aspx?id=199809

>D

Back
Top Bottom