Who will go down as better: Vince Carter or Tracy Mcgrady

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Originally Posted by pacmandreads

t mac after the rockets win the ship in the next 2 years
pimp.gif
ROFLCOPTERS.
LOLLERBLADES.

Originally Posted by quik1987

If it was not for an individual named Allen Iverson, VC would have made it to the finals in his 3rd season.
If it wasnt for an indiviual named Michael Jordan Patrick Ewing could have a hand full of rings, as goes for numerous other starts in the 90s.There are alot of "what ifs" in life, and there would still be no chance of the Raps taking down the Lakers.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I can understand people saying Vince has no heart.

But cease with all the T-Mac has no heart talk.
indifferent.gif

When has T-Mac ever quit on his team to get traded? When has T-Mac backed down from another player talking trash to him? Does a man who openly cries after getting eliminated have no "heart"?

He has no heart b/c his TEAM can't make it out of the first round?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

1. didnt tmac sit out games the end of the year with the magic because he was "HURT" then ask to be traded?

2. http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=240315013http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=240315013http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=240315013

Bryant scored 26 of his 38 points in the fourth quarter and overtime, and put the clamps on Tracy McGrady during that time as the Los Angeles Lakers rallied to beat the Orlando Magic 113-110 Monday night.Shaquille O'Neal had 27 points and a season-high 23 rebounds for the Lakers, who overcame a 19-point deficit late in the third period thanks mainly to Bryant, who scored all but one of his points after halftime. McGrady, the NBA's leading scorer, had 37 points to give him 139 in the last three games. But he scored only five in the fourth quarter and overtime, when he was guarded by Bryant
remember that game like it was yesterday day i lost all respect for tmac all that better then kobe talk and when kobe manned him up on D and started yacking Tmac went straight MIA

that game was from 04. compare the teams. thats right, the TEAMS. cause the lakers had a team, the magic had nobodies.

I don't even know how Kobe got in here... But ya'll forget that Kobe quit on the Lakers in that final playoff game against the Suns a few years back.

Bryant scored only one point and took just three shots in the second half.

The next year, after they lost again to the Suns, he proceeded to talk about getting traded that following off-season.

Let's also not forget the 2 games where he didn't take a shot (aka not giving his all) just to prove a point.

So please stop bringing up instances where Tracy supposedly "quit" on his team.

Like I said before, a lot of players in the L won't give maximum effort if they are in a losing situation or are frustrated with the direction of theirteam.

Jason Kidd did the same thing in Jersey. Zo also with the Nets. C Webb in Philly. Cassell in LA.

And the thing is, T-Mac didn't even take it to the level that those guys listed above did.

If ya'll dislike the dude, just man up and say so. All this "he has no heart talk" is just a cover for the bull #$#*.
tired.gif

who bring kobe up? u said he has never back down from anyone and i showed u a example when he went head to head with kobe one night. YOU BRING UP KOBE

didnt tmac sit out the last 10 games with the magic because his "knee hurt" he quit on his team that year just as much as the rest of those playerson that list

VC... VC looks great so far this season and can't really say that to T-Mac, it surely looks like he might retire next week or so...

u said this

When has T-Mac backed down from another player talking trash to him?
which is why the game VS the lakers VS kobe is bring up. who cares if kobe quit on his team that has NOTHING to do with tmac or trying to hide thefact of what tmac did is ok. i dont get what kobe did 2 years later of what happend THAT NIGHT and tmac quting on his magic team his last year there

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I can understand people saying Vince has no heart.

But cease with all the T-Mac has no heart talk.
indifferent.gif

When has T-Mac ever quit on his team to get traded? When has T-Mac backed down from another player talking trash to him? Does a man who openly cries after getting eliminated have no "heart"?

He has no heart b/c his TEAM can't make it out of the first round?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

1. didnt tmac sit out games the end of the year with the magic because he was "HURT" then ask to be traded?

2. http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=240315013http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=240315013http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=240315013

Bryant scored 26 of his 38 points in the fourth quarter and overtime, and put the clamps on Tracy McGrady during that time as the Los Angeles Lakers rallied to beat the Orlando Magic 113-110 Monday night.Shaquille O'Neal had 27 points and a season-high 23 rebounds for the Lakers, who overcame a 19-point deficit late in the third period thanks mainly to Bryant, who scored all but one of his points after halftime. McGrady, the NBA's leading scorer, had 37 points to give him 139 in the last three games. But he scored only five in the fourth quarter and overtime, when he was guarded by Bryant
remember that game like it was yesterday day i lost all respect for tmac all that better then kobe talk and when kobe manned him up on D and started yacking Tmac went straight MIA

of course you can man up on D when Shaq got your back. Look at the stats Shaq had man, Im sure if Tmac had a big man or a secondary scorer to share the load hecan dish it off to things would be different.

As of right now i would go with Vince. Even though I hate how he quit on the Raptors. But I think the Rockets will get past the first round this year and ithink Tmac will be a big part of that. I think they will be the conference finals this year. I don't see them getting past CP3 though.
TMac is only 29 i think he'll go down as the better player.

This is exactly why certain guys don't want to do the dunk contest...because they are right in the sense that people throw you into that category as adunker for the rest of your career. Ya'll can't be serious if you think dunking is the only thing Vince can say he does better than McGrady.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

This is exactly why certain guys don't want to do the dunk contest...because they are right in the sense that people throw you into that category as a dunker for the rest of your career. Ya'll can't be serious if you think dunking is the only thing Vince can say he does better than McGrady.

Yeah, it's not like all of Vince's points come from dunks
laugh.gif

How can you guys tell how much heart a player has? I'm curious.

Originally Posted by Its All Good Baby Baby

Tmac at his best > VC at his best
I can agree with this but overall VC > T-Mac, but it's still up for argument.

laugh.gif
@ how much dunking is being used in this argument.

which ever player who can sign with a contender and win a championship when they get older will be the better player.

Oh and to those people sayin only thing VC has over T-mac is dunking well think again.

VC owns tmac in FG% 3pt% and FT% so hes overall a better shooter not to mention VC has better rebounding numbers last couple seasons

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

How can you guys tell how much heart a player has? I'm curious.

Originally Posted by Its All Good Baby Baby

Tmac at his best > VC at his best
I can agree with this but overall VC > T-Mac, but it's still up for argument.

laugh.gif
@ how much dunking is being used in this argument.

My dude you dont remember 04-05 VC? if you only counted the 57 games he played as a Net well he was 2nd in the league in scoring and many considered him MVP ofthe 2nd half of the season. I'd say thats up there with T-Mac at his best

Back
Top Bottom