Who Were Your Favorite Sport's Icons As A Kid?

Man for me it was ALL about the Knicks...

back in the day rockin my Ewing and Starks jersey

and than obvi during my later childhood goin NUTs back in 99 with Spree, Camby, H20, and LJ.

AI was my #1 guy throughout the millenium years because no Knicks player that era is worth mentioning.

I also like a few old school Yanks alot even though im not big on baseball but i respect those guys who just won like Jeter, Bernie, Mo, Posada, and PaulO'Neal...

other than Yanks tho Griffey was my homie... Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball 97 on N64 best sports vid game of alltime IMO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

never was really big on football at all until around 8th grade when i started to like the Bears but most people that i liked when i started to like footballaround than like Urlacher and the crew are still on the Bears...

but as a child my fav player and i think the only football jersey i had until i started to follow football was Keyshwan Johnson
pimp.gif

Also shoutouts to my old Devils like Brodeur, Elias, Stevens, Daneyko, Sykora, Niedermyer, and Scott Gomez
pimp.gif

and Mark Messier, although i wasnt a Rangers fan in my childhood

but i dont follow hockey AT ALL anymore

also how can you not love Tiger
pimp.gif

but yeah mostly Knicks
pimp.gif

Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Dennis Rodman, Toni Kukoc, Vince Carter, Jerry Rice, Marshall Faulk, Barry Bonds, Mike Vick

MJ, Barry Bond, Matt Williams, Rod Beck was my dude
pimp.gif
RIP, Ricky Henderson, The Kid, Frank Thomas, Mitch Richmond, and Spud of course

Back
Top Bottom