laugh.gif

John Stockton
Karl Malone

Dan Marjele
Joe Dumars
Charles Barkely......

the guy loved the Jazz though
laugh.gif

My dad was a big time soccer fan, talking about pele,maradona,romario but sometimes he would throw the name Magic for the lakers

UCLA grad in '72, and since he
pimp.gif
with Walton, thats his all timefavorite.
laugh.gif

Lew ALcindor, as he knew him at UCLA, Willie Mays, Juan Marichal...

and most of all, John Wooden. I know this is about players, but dude still preaches about Wooden every chance he gets. Talkin like Wooden is up for Sainthood
laugh.gif

Catfish Hunter, Rollie Fingers, Dave Stewart, Dave Casper

actually pretty much anybody on the Raiders, Warriors, A's in the 70s and 80s...Grew up primarily in Oakland if you couldn't tell

My mom always talks about the Lakers/Celtics rivalry, Bird, Magic, all that

Terry Bradshaw.
The Fridge.

Dad was a Steelers fan. He wouldnt talk about them all that much, but from what I remember, it was those two all day.

i remember countless stories about some highly insubstantial, more than likely, encounters my father had against this man at Vincennes University in SouthernIN....made him sound so unguardable

my father passed on in November...what i wouldnt give for just one more of those stories
frown.gif

My pops is a huge sports fan like me, so I get to hear about all of the legends. It's a damn shame the old man is a Lakers fan
smh.gif

Pete Rose, Hank Aaron, George Brett just are a few of the MLB legends that he's met and seen play in person.
George Gervin (favorite player of all time), Dr. J (at the Rucker)

laugh.gif
Too many. Good stories though.

Big sports fan
So he always talked about Kirk Gibson's home run.
and of course magic, kareem.
Unfortunately, he's a fan of the cowboys
sick.gif

so roger stuabach, Troy aikman.

Back
Top Bottom