Who was the best Batman

The Bale movies are good but Bales Bruce was not great save a couple scenes in the entire trilogy and his Batman voice is ridiculous

I had to Google Kevin Conroy. Yall in here getting technical, I see. :lol:

It was Michael Keaton for the longest, but Robert Pattinson’s take made me realize how much I appreciated Christian Bale. Bale is now my Batman.

batman_animated_essential_primary.jpg

Show was too good.

How was he half Asian when his mom was white and the other 50% of his dna was from bruce wayne?
I looked up his mom after that post and saw that she had red hair and knew I remembered that show wrong. But it stated on a recent comic that he is in fact half Asian, so I guess they changed his ethnicity to white/Asian.

Bale for sure.

Surprising Ben and the new Batman weren’t too bad.

One thing that kills me from the early Keaton movies is how Batman does not move his neck with those bat suits.

Bale, Affleck 2nd.

Affleck has been in bad movies, but his Batman and Bruce are solid. Especially in Batman v. Superman

In the mainstream live-action movies, the only person I didn't enjoy as Batman was Clooney

It seems like mans read the script, realized the movie sucked, but that checked cleared so he showed up to work

Bale was the worst Bruce Wayne. No character work really done, everything was surface level and hollow. The writing was just not good and there was barely any character development.

Bale couldn't do anything with it due to that.
Fair enough maybe I just like his high profile pretty boy rich **** that is displayed lol. Fine Keaton wins both he’s just to smooth and calm with everything

Back
Top Bottom