Who to follow on twitter?

Who do you guys follow on Twitter? Any good recommendations?

For me, the best athletes to follow are @ochocinco and @JaredDudley619. @reggie_bush has been popping off about the lockout lately.

@TheBillWalton is a fake Bill Walton account and it is comedy.

@JayBilas speaks truth on college basketball. @darrenrovell has some cool sports business stuff. @SASBMJ is Marcus Jordan - sometimes shows off his exclusives, etc.

Who do you guys follow on Twitter? Any good recommendations?

For me, the best athletes to follow are @ochocinco and @JaredDudley619. @reggie_bush has been popping off about the lockout lately.

@TheBillWalton is a fake Bill Walton account and it is comedy.

@JayBilas speaks truth on college basketball. @darrenrovell has some cool sports business stuff. @SASBMJ is Marcus Jordan - sometimes shows off his exclusives, etc.

NTers I follow @BENBALLER and @naufalsanaullah (Dey Know Yayo)

@DaveChappele

I'm definitely going to be following bill walton, ochocinco and marcus jordan

NTers I follow @BENBALLER and @naufalsanaullah (Dey Know Yayo)

@DaveChappele

I'm definitely going to be following bill walton, ochocinco and marcus jordan

used to follow marcus jordan. Until last year when the lakers won he went off on a long rant about kobe and dude took over my timeline
laugh.gif

he has to grow up

i follow a lot of NTrs from the NT twitter list
Edit: if @ochocinco during the regular season comes to your city to play, he usually tweets "im heading over to ______ someone pick me up at the airport"

and people do 
laugh.gif
 hes taken followers on shopping sprees, and out to eat.

When he came to san diego he took us out to breakfast 
pimp.gif

used to follow marcus jordan. Until last year when the lakers won he went off on a long rant about kobe and dude took over my timeline
laugh.gif

he has to grow up

i follow a lot of NTrs from the NT twitter list
Edit: if @ochocinco during the regular season comes to your city to play, he usually tweets "im heading over to ______ someone pick me up at the airport"

and people do 
laugh.gif
 hes taken followers on shopping sprees, and out to eat.

When he came to san diego he took us out to breakfast 
pimp.gif

I hardly follow any celebs or attention %%$$#+ with large breast. I would like to know who to follow as well. Besides NT.

I hardly follow any celebs or attention %%$$#+ with large breast. I would like to know who to follow as well. Besides NT.

Back
Top Bottom