Who the Hell Cares Vol. Royal Wedding

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

How is dude balding at his age?
30t6p3b.gif

Congrats to the Royal couple.

I know people younger than him that are balding.

It's just the elites way of shoving their esoteric agendas in your face. This royal family is worth more than their own countrys GDP but they still use tax payer money to fund their day to day operations while stacking that bread.

If you do a little research in life you will have answers to questions most couldnt comprehend...

It's just the elites way of shoving their esoteric agendas in your face. This royal family is worth more than their own countrys GDP but they still use tax payer money to fund their day to day operations while stacking that bread.

If you do a little research in life you will have answers to questions most couldnt comprehend...

the same people that line up in crowds to watch a newlywed couple ride past in a carriage are the same types of people that attend game show tapings.

the same people that line up in crowds to watch a newlywed couple ride past in a carriage are the same types of people that attend game show tapings.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Now you're just making things up. The GDP of the UK is over 2 trillion dollars - the Royal family are rich but their wealth is in the billions - not trillions.

They also paid for the wedding theirselves - except for the police etc - but that is no different from any other event. The tax payer pays for security at a lot of sporting events too.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Now you're just making things up. The GDP of the UK is over 2 trillion dollars - the Royal family are rich but their wealth is in the billions - not trillions.

They also paid for the wedding theirselves - except for the police etc - but that is no different from any other event. The tax payer pays for security at a lot of sporting events too.

Watching water boil > The Royal Wedding
Watching paint dry > The Royal Wedding
Watching hockey > The Royal Wedding

Watching water boil > The Royal Wedding
Watching paint dry > The Royal Wedding
Watching hockey > The Royal Wedding

I just wanted to see her dress and some of the celebs outfits. Plus the "I do" part and that's all I watched.

I just wanted to see her dress and some of the celebs outfits. Plus the "I do" part and that's all I watched.

Back
Top Bottom