Who still watch Saturday Cartoons?

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by dumbout227

I still watch them. This generation spiderman>>90's Spiderman.
Buggin.

FOX had the ill lineup:
-Spiderman
-X Men
-Power Rangers

Kids WB:
-Batman: The Animated Series
-Pokemon
-Batman Beyond
-Yu-Gi-Oh! (don't front like it wasn't hot)

That 90's Spiderman was heavily edited, meanwhile this spiderman does wateva he wants and actually has scenes of violence and innuedos in it too. Obviosuly90's cartoons are better but that Spiderman is better than the 90's edition.

Buggin.

FOX had the ill lineup:
-Spiderman
-X Men
-Power Rangers

Kids WB:
-Pokemon
-Batman Beyond
alien.gif

That 90's Spiderman was heavily edited, meanwhile this spiderman does wateva he wants and actually has scenes of violence and innuedos in it too. Obviosuly 90's cartoons are better but that Spiderman is better than the 90's edition.
Out of curiosity, I did see one of the episodes and I thought it was surprisingly good

The thing I don't like about the new spiderman is the way it looks. Big eyeballs on everyone
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Buggin.

FOX had the ill lineup:
-Spiderman
-X Men
-Power Rangers

Kids WB:
-Pokemon
-Batman Beyond
alien.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
I was in seventh grade when it came out.

when I was very young, I was excited to see

just to name a fewthen as I got older, FOX kids was dominating saturday mornings andweekdays tooBatman, Animaniacs, Tiny ToonsX-Men, Power Rangers, Eek the Kat, etc..

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

That 90's Spiderman was heavily edited, meanwhile this spiderman does wateva he wants and actually has scenes of violence and innuedos in it too. Obviosuly 90's cartoons are better but that Spiderman is better than the 90's edition.
Out of curiosity, I did see one of the episodes and I thought it was surprisingly good

The thing I don't like about the new spiderman is the way it looks. Big eyeballs on everyone
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

True, but after while you get use to it. Still a great show though

G i feel sorry for today's children, cartoons suck. Me & my daughter watch %$%$ from back in my day. She loves the old school cartoons, these new onesnot so much.

I wish I was born in the 80s-98s era cause all these cartoons on Fox 11 are weak.. Luckily my dad has tapes that I can watch ..

Back
Top Bottom