Who still is not using a smart phone?

I sell phones and the only people who dont have smartphones are old people 40+, people too cheap for a data plan, people who need throw away phones, and Cheap people on prepaid who wont spend $100 on a smartphone

So in General If you aint got a smartphone
Your old or #Teampoor

I sell phones and the only people who dont have smartphones are old people 40+, people too cheap for a data plan, people who need throw away phones, and Cheap people on prepaid who wont spend $100 on a smartphone

Your old or #Teampoor

Oh you mad because you can't meet your sales quota

j/k :tongue:

Last edited:
if even my parents finally made the move to smart phones (which i thought they never would)

im surprised anyone of you guys on here havent..

bagging females and you pull that iphone out :smokin >

Phones don't make the man but if you are under 40 the woman is going to look at you crazy if you don't have one.  The only reason for not having one is because you can't afford it and that not a good first impression.  But if you do have one don't hide it. Book her with confidence and say something like "yeah I got this old joint but it gets the job done". 

Your old or #Teampoor

Saving what, 70 bucks a month...how is that team poor?

Having more money in your pocket makes you poor. That logic could only be held by a phone salesman.

Why do some of you dudes think having the latest iPhone will impress some broads? That won't even work on some EBT hood rats. This isn't 2008 homie.

Last edited:
Oh you mad because you can't meet your sales quota
j/k :tongue:
I meet the sales Quota but the fact is alot of people just dont see value in phones which I found weird. We had GS3s for Sprint for $80, a GS2 for $30, and some freebie cheap Samsung slider. I explained for 30-80 dollars they could get a VASTLY better phone and they said that was too much.

Hell I explained the things a smart phone can don
Wallet
GPS
Camera
FB
Twittter
Hotspot

and more they they don't see that work $30 a month more. So #TeamPoor they are.

Saving what, 70 bucks a month...how is that team poor?
Having more money in your pocket makes you poor. That logic could only be held by a phone salesman.

What kind of plan are you looking at.

Verizon is $30 more, ATT is I believe top of my head 40 and sprint is $20. Thats all per phone

Last edited:
Was in a restaurant, dude had on the new Pink foams + matching outfit. Proceeds to say "yo where my phone at" looks at me like I took it or something. Fumbles around for a minute then says "Oh there it is"......it was a Cricket Nokia.....took everything in me not to crack up.

I don't know man...

Having a "dumb phone" is like wearing Wrangler jeans or K-Swiss shoes....
Smartphones vs dumbphones....Butter Timberlands vs Birdman Lugz

Whatever works for you though...

Last edited:
at this point, shouldn't broads realize that every loser also got a smartphone?

matter of fact, if you a real dude, you can pull a broad w/ a half fare metrocard and a black/white nokia

I don't know man...

Having a "dumb phone" is like wearing Wrangler jeans or K-Swiss shoes....
Smartphones vs dumbphones....Butter Timberlands vs Birdman Lugz

Whatever works for you though...

That's not a fair analogy. At some point these old phones were the hottest thing out.

It's more like Hyperdunk vs Shox BB4

if you a real dude, you can pull a broad w/ a half fare metrocard and a black/white nokia
Ding! Ding! Ding!

If you think the phone you own is giving you an advantage when it comes to getting girls, you really need to step your game up or stop dealing with hood boogers that are impressed by shiny things.

if you a real dude, you can pull a broad w/ a half fare metrocard and a black/white nokia
Ding! Ding! Ding!

If you think the phone you own is giving you an advantage when it comes to getting girls, you really need to step your game up or stop dealing with hood boogers that are impressed by shiny things.

See the thing is an iPhone 5 is a dime a dozen. You can be posted at your school cafeteria with your Macbook Pro, iPad, and iPhone 5 and not even stand out.

You guys are missing the point.  Its not about the smartphone making you look good. Its like a requirement at this point.  The only reason a dude won't have one is if he couldn't afford it.  So if you don't have one is shows your financial situation.  So you get a strike against you.  But nobody is impressed by the iphone/andriod/whatever.

You guys are missing the point.  Its not about the smartphone making you look good. Its like a requirement at this point.  The only reason a dude won't have one is if he couldn't afford it.  So if you don't have one is shows your financial situation.  So you get a strike against you.  But nobody is impressed by the iphone/andriod/whatever.

What if you don't use the gadgets or apps? Then you're just paying extra for bells and whistles.

What if you don't use the gadgets or apps? Then you're just paying extra for bells and whistles.
Its rare but what person under 40 doesn't use email, gps, internet, facebook, twitter, etc?  Everybody's phone has too many features but we live in a world of excess especially when you can afford it.

Back
Top Bottom