Who still is not using a smart phone?

Keeping it simple for the win :pimp:
Being able to drop your phone and not shatter it :pimp:
Not having to worry about your phone being stolen :pimp:

Last edited:
Have a smart phone with a broken glass

Not a single care is had with it now

Always giving my friend a hard time with his droid that has battery life of 3 hours... Mine last 3 days

yall are weird saw some dude still rocking a nokia phone thats the size of a mini snickers bar with the black n white calculator screen

naw b, ya not baggin no broads wit dumbphones...joints b looking like obama phones they out for free with a medicaid plan
laugh.gif

you gotta be some bum ***** not to have a smartphone in 2012.

I'm not talking about one of those $10 prepaid joints. At least have like a Blackberry looking joint. :lol:

Son how do u even go on the Internet when u outside… chill I'm not about that life, need my Internet.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/technology/2012/03/stubborn-pride-dumbphone-owners/50456/

The Stubborn Pride of Dumbphone Owners
View media item 161192
The Atlantic Wire

REBECCA GREENFIELD 8,407 ViewsMAR 28, 2012

Smartphones generally get all the tech press attention, but this week dumbphones and their loyal owners have popped up in two trend stories. Both The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal point out the loyal— and ever-shrinking—demographic of Americans resisting conversion to the smartphone cult. Back when the iPhone 4S came out, we discussed those very people, noting the reasons these Luddites have failed to get with the times. Six months later those folks are still kicking it with their dumbphones, as proud as ever.

And it's not just a non-nonchalance, it's as if this resistance indicates an enlightened way of life. "It's a very basic, functioning telephone, and that's what I use it as—a telephone," explains David Blumenthal, who hasn't succumbed to a smartphone's unnecessary functionalities like the rest of us. "A game like Fruit Ninja, where you wave your index finger to chop up foodstuffs as they fly across the screen — I don’t need to do that, or to slingshot a bird into various targets," adds Andrew Epstein, who also shuns maps and restaurant phone apps.

"It can be nice to stay in touch, but smartphones necessarily redefine ‘being in touch’ to mean something that has almost no value," novelist and vegetarian advocate Jonathan Safran Foer told Wayne.

naw b, ya not baggin no broads wit dumbphones...joints b looking like obama phones they out for free with a medicaid plan
laugh.gif
If your phone is the deciding factor as to whether or not you're getting yambs, you're doing it all wrong.

I used to have the mentality that there was a virtue to not owning a smartphone, then I bought one back in mid-October.  I shake my head at my former self. 

laugh.gif
If your phone is the deciding factor as to whether or not you're getting yambs, you're doing it all wrong.

I used to have the mentality that there was a virtue to not owning a smartphone, then I bought one back in mid-October.  I shake my head at my former self. 
you dont NEED a smartphone to bag yambz, but with da age of information..no box pics, no twitter game, no fb game, that broad gonna cut u off QUICK unless you got

somethin else.

you dont NEED a smartphone to bag yambz, but with da age of information..no box pics, no twitter game, no fb game, that broad gonna cut u off QUICK unless you got

somethin else.
Define "something else."  I have none of the above other than a facebook page that I use sparingly, yet I still manage to get by. Even then, you don't need a smartphone to access facebook or twitter. 

It's odd that ninjahood is advocating a smart phone when he usually lives in the past with other things.

Last edited:

somethin else.
twitter
roll.gif
roll.gif

facebook
roll.gif
roll.gif

none of that is necessary unless you are trying to meet a total stranger

almost every chick on my friends list I personally know and could just call

I guess im old school I dont have a problem just seeing a chick in public and asking for the number

and as far as nudes text message is always an option (it was the only option before social networking sites)

Let me ask though, how you call a girl to pick them up, roll up in your Bimmer and then when she riding around with you, you pull out the flip-phone that's tied to a strap you wear around your neck? Come on grampie, you rocking a cell phone my real gramps has. :lol:

And like it was said before, a phone should not even come close to deciding whether or not you bagging a chick although if you rocking a brick or its grandson in this age, it's gonna change how they see you with how superficial most chicks are nowadays.

I just got a cellphone last year. All I really need is texting.

Being one of those people engrossed in their smartphone in public just doesn't appeal to me. I'd rather close my eyes and meditate. I'd rather spend my money on organic produce. I like to be free of distractions when I'm out and immerse myself in the elements. Here's the phone that I have... I think it's cute:

samsung-reclaim-hands-on-07-sm.jpg

I sell phones and the only people who dont have smartphones are old people 40+, people too cheap for a data plan, people who need throw away phones, and Cheap people on prepaid who wont spend $100 on a smartphone

So in General If you aint got a smartphone
Your old or #Teampoor

Back
Top Bottom