Who should I date?(PICS will not DISAPPOINT)

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Asian = VNDS

White girl = white/white AF1's after going to woodstock in the rain

roll.gif

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Originally Posted by Lizett

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

I read OP's post, and get all pumped for a chick with awesome tattoos, and what do I get? Tattooless photos.

That being said, white girl is way hotter. Also you claim she has an amazing personality. I see no contest here.

Here you go, happy now?
roll.gif

So maybe its just too early for me but is that tatt supposed to say VANILLA with 2 L's???
op here, yeah it was suppose to be vanilla but then they realized their mistake so the tatster just drew the line ontop of the "L"

I read OP's post, and get all pumped for a chick with awesome tattoos, and what do I get? Tattooless photos.

That being said, white girl is way hotter. Also you claim she has an amazing personality. I see no contest here.

Here you go, happy now?
roll.gif

So maybe its just too early for me but is that tatt supposed to say VANILLA with 2 L's???
Also, that other tatt says, "To eer is human..." when it's should be "To err is human..."
laugh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
Fail.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Here you go, happy now?
roll.gif

Also, that other tatt says, "To eer is human..." when it's should be "To err is human..."
laugh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
Fail.
and what's up with the chest tat? %#@* looks some she passed out drunk and people went to work with sharpies...
sick.gif

I'm sorry but I find neither to be attractive. But if there personality is great then go for it. Looks only last for so long.

Back
Top Bottom