Who should I date?(PICS will not DISAPPOINT)

Neither are great...
ohwell.gif

I read OP's post, and get all pumped for a chick with awesome tattoos, and what do I get? Tattooless photos.

That being said, white girl is way hotter. Also you claim she has an amazing personality. I see no contest here.

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

I read OP's post, and get all pumped for a chick with awesome tattoos, and what do I get? Tattooless photos.

That being said, white girl is way hotter. Also you claim she has an amazing personality. I see no contest here.

Here you go, happy now?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lizett

Here you go, happy now?
roll.gif
No. I'm not sure if you read me correctly. I said tattoo photos. Not photobucket error images. It's okay though, those two phrasessometimes look the same.

laugh.gif

If u wanna be on here come summer '10 talkin bout "NT help, girl problems", then go w/ the milk of magnesia. If u want a possilbe winner longterm, go w/ the Asian girl.

Idk why but the white girl look like her vjj might be a lil raunchy

Originally Posted by Lizett

Here you go, happy now?
roll.gif
No. I'm not sure if you read me correctly. I said tattoo photos. Not photobucket error images. It's okay though, those two phrases sometimes look the same.

laugh.gif
I fixed it for you dude.

white girl is so much hotter, but who knows looks like a white ++#@@

asian girl pretty ugly
laugh.gif
, she wont bring u porblems

id go with the white girl
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom