Who should I date?(PICS will not DISAPPOINT)

What's up NT so I'm kind of in a bind right now. I've known those girls for a very long time almost 10 years to be exact. So I'm a sucker forbig chests but I'm also a sucker for asian chicks. The white girl gets down a lot and she's tatted up from head to toe, she even has a tat in hermouth. She's so fun to party with but she can get pretty wild. She can practically get any dude she wants because he has an AMAZING personality. Asian girlis pretty much a "good" girl she's really fun to chill with and she's super funny. But I don't know if I should date her becauseshe's really concentrated on college and I'm sure we won't have time to spend with each other. Who should I date? I know how "NT" is so Iput a decent amount of pics so if you send me a pm or post asking for pics you will most definitely be ignored. So pics for the beasts of NT and pics of me forthe female beasts.
wink.gif
Onto the pics.

Pics of my Asian friend-

Pics of me also get at me if you like me "female" beasts. But you have to becute.
wink.gif

I kinda went OD on the pics of my white friend but that's because I really likeher.
pimp.gif
roll.gif

She's so fun to party with but she can get pretty wild. She can practically get any dude she wants because he has an AMAZING personality.

bush_04_06_2004_head_scratch.jpg

Smash = both
Possible future = asian lady
Smash and fun times = snowflake

I honestly felt this thread did not need your pictures.

I'd pick the white broad though

the asian
white girl prob smashes every guy with gauges and a extraa small "hardcore" band shirt. real talk. TRUST.
with that said
"gore not core"
and i thought you where a girl from other threads i saw you posting in..ehh go figure.

Back
Top Bottom