WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

Great stuff in here. Been here since the talk.to days.  I made it to a summit once. I countinue to be surprised the way the whole culture has changed. I remember it was nearly impossible get your hands on certain things like Supreme and BAPE. If I remember correctly BAPE used to only be available in the states at Recon. Now  BAPE, UNDFTD and Supreme are all being offered through their respective online shops. NB MT 580's were always so tough to grab, now they're at footaction. Sb's on sale still amazes me. However NT has remained constant in bringing laughs and for that I'm always thankful. *tears up*

Happy New Year NT.

Great stuff in here. Been here since the talk.to days.  I made it to a summit once. I countinue to be surprised the way the whole culture has changed. I remember it was nearly impossible get your hands on certain things like Supreme and BAPE. If I remember correctly BAPE used to only be available in the states at Recon. Now  BAPE, UNDFTD and Supreme are all being offered through their respective online shops. NB MT 580's were always so tough to grab, now they're at footaction. Sb's on sale still amazes me. However NT has remained constant in bringing laughs and for that I'm always thankful. *tears up*

Happy New Year NT.

pimp.gif
Best thread of the year

eek.gif
@ Uncle shady, where is he? dude was comedy

Airandy was NUTS, I hope everything is alright with dude..

I remember Khlav used to always post this pic of KMD w/ charles rogers by the beach
laugh.gif

WOW @ some of the same that have posted in here, havent seen em in a long time.

Docsback, remember when you sent me vanilla coke when it first released
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ mentioning my dude elmo, he's good.

Wheres omegastarz
nerd.gif

Whats crazy to me is even up to about a year ago this dude OldManWearingNikes would randomly hit me up on aim and have regular conversations about blackberries & *+*%, but I never asked him about that whole Denim sb fiasco

pimp.gif
Best thread of the year

eek.gif

I remember Khlav used to always post this pic of KMD w/ charles rogers by the beach
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Wheres omegastarz
nerd.gif

Whats crazy to me is even up to about a year ago this dude OldManWearingNikes would randomly hit me up on aim and have regular conversations about blackberries & *+*%, but I never asked him about that whole Denim sb fiasco

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

wow the screen names and pictures in this thread bring me BACK. oh the memories. I been lurking since 2000. Finally got a screen name in 2003 I think. I still don't post much, and I feel my sneaker collecting coming to an end. Mostly running shoes and Kobe's now. But a lot of these screen names mentioned helped me become the sneaker collector my parents despise lol. Also reminds me of the better days of being a shoehead.

Your last 2 sentences.. I agree! Haha.. being on NT made the parents despise my collection also..

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

wow the screen names and pictures in this thread bring me BACK. oh the memories. I been lurking since 2000. Finally got a screen name in 2003 I think. I still don't post much, and I feel my sneaker collecting coming to an end. Mostly running shoes and Kobe's now. But a lot of these screen names mentioned helped me become the sneaker collector my parents despise lol. Also reminds me of the better days of being a shoehead.

Your last 2 sentences.. I agree! Haha.. being on NT made the parents despise my collection also..

Originally Posted by Bearcat23

Happy New Year NT.
Im way out the loop havent bought shoes n !$%! in years but damn BAPE is still around?
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Bearcat23

Happy New Year NT.
Im way out the loop havent bought shoes n !$%! in years but damn BAPE is still around?
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

pimp.gif
Best thread of the year

eek.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Wheres omegastarz
nerd.gif

I was waiting for henz0 to get in this thread.
laugh.gif

Kaimel said your quite the FIFA player your lucky I got Xbox bro!

Originally Posted by henz0

pimp.gif
Best thread of the year

eek.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Wheres omegastarz
nerd.gif

I was waiting for henz0 to get in this thread.
laugh.gif

Kaimel said your quite the FIFA player your lucky I got Xbox bro!

Originally Posted by All Ready

i remember cats use to swear by undefeated clothing and i never could understand why
i remember undftd was like the westcoast supreme at one point in time.

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

Seriously Kris RIP Allon aka Siriny on here aka s0lerebel on ebay. I used to do do hella trades with my dood back in the day.
i still remember when he wanted as many huf dunk hi sbs as he could get his hands on. me and pcrizzzy bought so many pairs we almost couldnt get them all in his car.

Luong1209 wrote:

Another old member - TwelveAM...Still chat with him from time to time.

12am changed the way people did wdywt posts. before it was just a pic of the shoes and maybe a tee.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Some of my favorite pics:
that guy is my friends cousin.  he was always first in line for jordans in 05-06.

Originally Posted by All Ready

i remember cats use to swear by undefeated clothing and i never could understand why
i remember undftd was like the westcoast supreme at one point in time.

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

Seriously Kris RIP Allon aka Siriny on here aka s0lerebel on ebay. I used to do do hella trades with my dood back in the day.
i still remember when he wanted as many huf dunk hi sbs as he could get his hands on. me and pcrizzzy bought so many pairs we almost couldnt get them all in his car.

Luong1209 wrote:

Another old member - TwelveAM...Still chat with him from time to time.

12am changed the way people did wdywt posts. before it was just a pic of the shoes and maybe a tee.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Some of my favorite pics:
that guy is my friends cousin.  he was always first in line for jordans in 05-06.

*sheds a tear* what NT once was, and is now are 2 different worlds.
I think I seen GLV on a page or 2 in this thread.

*sheds a tear* what NT once was, and is now are 2 different worlds.
I think I seen GLV on a page or 2 in this thread.

I love going through posts like this an seeing the old pictures and stories. Wonder what ever happened to Uncle Shady, kbtoyz, omegastarz, peekdasneaks? RIP Big Fame One

I love going through posts like this an seeing the old pictures and stories. Wonder what ever happened to Uncle Shady, kbtoyz, omegastarz, peekdasneaks? RIP Big Fame One

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

If you want to spark up an OG JB forum debate here you go:

296n7yr.jpg

Everyone remember this pic?

nerd.gif
wink.gif
This is when Jordan came back with the Wizards and had his custom white/blue 11's. Everybody thought they were going to release. 

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

If you want to spark up an OG JB forum debate here you go:

296n7yr.jpg

Everyone remember this pic?

nerd.gif
wink.gif
This is when Jordan came back with the Wizards and had his custom white/blue 11's. Everybody thought they were going to release. 

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

Hypebeast kept on going into NYC Niketown to keep voting for a pair of shoes he would end up reselling anyways. The Purp AF1 highs if I can recall...
i never said i was going to resell them...i keep hearing this @+%*

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

Hypebeast kept on going into NYC Niketown to keep voting for a pair of shoes he would end up reselling anyways. The Purp AF1 highs if I can recall...
i never said i was going to resell them...i keep hearing this @+%*

Oinker34, SMN34 (I think?), orindahoops (sp), HOOPSTV2000, Khlav Klash (sp?), EKIN 702, Jersey Joe, Method Man, ewayz23, DJmrsulu, plump, I can probably think of some more...

AJ XI Retro forum. Kicks mentioning NT in the editorial. Buy/Sell forum without pics.

NT is more of a "tool" (for lack of a better term) I use to buy/sell/trade and learn new info rather than a place for me to socialize and network. This site has allowed me to attain numerous shoes that would have been impossible to get otherwise and has saved me a ton of money over buying retail.

I love all it has done for me, but I also think it has brought some negativity to kicks in general, especially in the recent years. With that being said, I can't imagine where I would be concerning kicks without NT.

Much love

Back
Top Bottom