Who owns The McFly Shoes???

pd one (pd uno) owns a pair of the replicas, i believe... in fact, i think that's probably his pic up there.

saw on post about beau monde in midwest forum.... caught my eye...anyone in the area know the asking price and size?
beau-mode-22.JPG

beau-mode-23.JPG

looks like a replica......

I believe only one guy in CA owns the pair. Some prop collector who has the hoverboard, jacket, and shoes among many other props.

Like Digital, I know where single shoes are, but nobody I personally know owns the set.

I sure hope the Mc Flys do get released. I like the impact they had on the hyperdunks , those look good.

smh at the people saying Nike should release these... are you guys ******ed or do you just say stupid things?there's NO way in hell they'd sell

M1ke

^^^^^^ i feel 50/50 about these. i understand what you are saying, but these are hypebeast specails.

wat if nike brought em out limited. more money 2 them$$$$$

if they produced them as GR then forget it your right.

but it depends on what and how they do these.

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

^^^^^^ i feel 50/50 about these. i understand what you are saying, but these are hypebeast specails.

wat if nike brought em out limited. more money 2 them$$$$$

if they produced them as GR then forget it your right.

but it depends on what and how they do these.

true indeed, if they bring them, or anything else out in limited numbers they'll sell. slap a swoosh on some reebokclassics and the beasts will eat em up
eyes.gif

M1ke

Originally Posted by baby dill

I believe only one guy in CA owns the pair. Some prop collector who has the hoverboard, jacket, and shoes among many other props.

Yeah, he's a big BTTF fan and isn't planning on selling them anytime soon.

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

Here's my Marty McFly photoshop
-
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

- now thats dope.....

*EDIT*

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

just in case u guys dont know about it already. hyperdunks will release in mcfly colorway
166j2nk.jpg

18hxtl.jpg

23hvdb4.jpg

I love the tongue!
PS the blurry picture joke is just cold!

- damn, i might have to cop these. any info on the release? man, if only they would have made the middle the same as the PS.
smh.gif
still dope though.

Engadget jacked a NT ps??
by Joshua Fruhlinger, posted Jun 29th 2008 at 10:03AM

Remember those cool Nike high-tops that Marty McFly wore in Back to the Future? The ones that laced themselves and you wished you had a pair just like them? If so, listen up: Nike is releasing the Marty McFly 2015's as the Nike Hyperdunks. They won't lace themselves, unfortunately, but will be made of Nike's super light-weight materials. They'll be shilled by Kobe Bryant in black, and we'll be surprised if the Back to the Future roots of these shoes will be shown the light in order to keep the cool young'ns interested, but we all know the truth behind these *****in' kicks. Hoverboard sold separately.

http://www.engadget.com/2008/06/29/hello-mcfly-2015-nikes-to-be-resurrected-as-nike-hyperdunks/

The "mc fly " hyperdunks were terribly marketed, and released limited to create a buzz.

I couldn't get even one pair and I waited hours for them in line.

The technology for the real shoes exists, the patents were acquired and nike just never mass produced them for sale.

Hopefully the real mc fly's get released sometime, I would buy like 10 pairs no joke.

If you look at a hyperdunk you can see the influence the mc fly design had on the shoe.

I want these really they have been petitioning these shoes since '07 and still no retro just yeezys lolz

Back
Top Bottom