Who on NT over 20 yrs old, live with momz, and still have to ask to go places?

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I was still in my parents' house at 20, but I never had to ask them if I could go anywhere. If anything, I told them, and that was just as a courtesy.
Yep. Since about junior or senior year in HS, I don't remember asking to go out.

OP don't try to get your girl to move out for this dumb reason. You like her and all but come on homes.
If shes going to continue school then she should remain at home.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Tell the @*#@* to move out the house. She can't stay with you?
...wow...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

OP don't try to get your girl to move out for this dumb reason. You like her and all but come on homes.
Best advice given so far.

I think her parents are trying to prove a point.....get her to move out through treating her like a kid.....

aka if you dont want to answer to your parents move out....

ME! I don't ask about going out, i tell them. It's mostly my dad, my mom isn't so strict. I have curfew of 12am or 2am, sometimes earlier,depending on where i'm going/who i'm with/what mood my dad is in.
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I was still in my parents' house at 20, but I never had to ask them if I could go anywhere. If anything, I told them, and that was just as a courtesy.
Yep. Since about junior or senior year in HS, I don't remember asking to go out.

nahh she told me she wants to move out and get an apt with me

she tells me that its getting out of hand,cause its been like this for awhile

im not forcing her to do anything

thats HER choice

Post pics of your girl asap. I'm thinking she got to be gorgeous to be on lockedown like that

Originally Posted by Rawk On

ME! I don't ask about going out, i tell them. It's mostly my dad, my mom isn't so strict. I have curfew of 12am or 2am, sometimes earlier, depending on where i'm going/who i'm with/what mood my dad is in.
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

my mom is like this
tired.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif

I tell my mom where I'm going, and I even take HER car instead of mine sometimes.
laugh.gif
My mom is cool as @#!$ though, almost like an older sister.

See i think if a kid does well in school AND works, especially 20+, they should do as they please with their free time (granted, it's not illegal oranything
laugh.gif
) and not have to have their parents down their throat.

my girl and i are mexican and her parents are strict. i got to be taking her home like at 8!
we both 19, i dont ask my parents i just let them know where i gonna be at

Originally Posted by JesusR23

my girl and i are mexican and her parents are strict. i got to be taking her home like at 8!
eek.gif

man i just moved back home from college im 21 and i never ASK my parents if i can go out, sometimes i dont even tell them, and honestly when or if they askwhere you going i respond by saying "out"

sucks for you and your girl, she need to start gettin some "girlfriends" and "sleeping over" there house.

plus its summertime, your situation FTL

acwn6t.jpg

To keep it funky. I stopped asking at like 13.
ohwell.gif
I wasn't the best kid tho, and girls are different.

Damn. That's gota suck.

Im 22
I have a fulltime job, go to a university full time as well
i have to put up with this bull
aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif
constantly
853157e596ab25e1e6f076e431e417ee8471782.gif

i even have a 2am curfew. i tried to leave the house for good and they gave me the guilt trip about me not being thankful for them caring about me.
i felt bad and i stayed. ive tried to reason with them but that
aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif
doesnt work. overprotective parents FTL
fa035bbaef589099a80a2860ea8683f7776ba75.gif

Back
Top Bottom