WHO MAKES 6 FIGURES?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like the way dudes who don't even live in california, are speaking on other people that actually live there. As if every city in has the same prices onapartments, homes and salary rates.

California is a very pricey place to live, but if your making over six figures, you wont be driving a nissan and living in a two bedroom house in the innercity.

I make over six figures a year drive a 5 series bmw and live worry free about meals, college, transportation and can afford to eat out every night.

you guys sound like idiots.

Originally Posted by PayLessShoes

i like the way dudes who don't even live in california, are speaking on other people that actually live there. As if every city in has the same prices on apartments, homes and salary rates.

California is a very pricey place to live, but if your making over six figures, you wont be driving a nissan and living in a two bedroom house in the inner city.

I make over six figures a year drive a 5 series bmw and live worry free about meals, college, transportation and can afford to eat out every night.

you guys sound like idiots.

QFT. People need to stop with this "If you make 100k in NYC or Cali, you're not living good" nonsense.
laugh.gif

I bet I can live with a 40k salary in NYC. Not comfortably, but it'll be enough to live. An extra 60k+ makes everything a whole lot better.

I bet I can live with a 40k salary in NYC. Not comfortably, but it'll be enough to live. An extra 60k+ makes everything a whole lot better.

I think people have a different opinion of what living "comfortably" is. For instance, alot of my female friends I went to Duke with are working asparalegals making between $40k-$50k and seem to be doing ok in regards to the apartments they live in, their social life, etc. None of them seem to be"struggling" and are maintaining quite nicely. Doesn't hurt that these broads post up at Pink Elephant, Marquee, Tenjune, Kiss and Fly, etcevery weekend and get in free and have simps buy them drinks Tuesday through Sunday. Can't blame 'em, I'd do the same !+!@ if I was a female. I'd save GUAP cause of how much alcohol a year I buy.

But there are some who do seem to be struggling and only stay in the city because it's "the place to be" and refuse to leave. Because the cityis full of opportunity for growth, regardless of what industry you're in, it's inevitable that you'll eventually make more money down the line soeven those not living "comfortably" will at some point.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by kix4kix

For those of you who make more than 6 figures and live in Cali and NY, sorry you are NOT doing it. No hate, its just fact.
So for a single male with no children making $250k annually (Tax sheltered up the %!$) living in Cali isn't doing it?
laugh.gif
I think he may have meant low 6 figs like $100,000

Exactly, my point^ if you read my post I stated base 6 figures.

My point was that if you live in those areas, and in general the more money you make, the more outcome you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom