Who listens to Pink Floyd

Who's actually watched the The Wall
Multiple times. Mostly cause it was on TV and figured there were worse ways to kill time than listening to some great music and watch some trippy ****.

The Dark Side of the Moon is such a great album. Time :pimp:

The only album I've heard from them.
Damn. Personally, Animals and Welcome to the Machine are better. You gotta give those a shot as soon as you can. The Wall is about equal. It can drag if you're not fully invested into listening.

Last edited:
pimp.gif

So many messed up nights, feeling terrible and listening to dark side of the moon, comforted me in my time of insanity...

Pink Floyd - Hey You, Comfortably Numb, & Mother

These songs fueled so much of my teen angst....

^ It's hard not playing air guitar & making air guitar faces when listening to Shine On You Crazy Diamond...Breaks my heart thinking that song was written for Syd Barrett.. I can't remember where I saw it or read it but I remember a story of when the band was recording Dark Side, they saw some crazy looking guy in hanging out in the studio. They all thought he was a friend of Alan Parson's or someone else's until they discovered he was Syd Barrett. They all cried because they hadn't seen him in some time & were startled at how gone he looked....When I think of the lyrics & the song, I think damn....Can you imagine seeing your childhood friend loose his mind?

Remember when you were young, you shone like the sun.
Shine on you crazy diamond.
Now there's a look in your eyes, like black holes in the sky.
You were caught on the crossfire of childhood and stardom,
blown on the steel breeze.
Come on you target for faraway laughter,
come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine!
You reached for the secret too soon, you cried for the moon.
Threatened by shadows at night, and exposed in the light.
Well you wore out your welcome with random precision,
rode on the steel breeze.
Come on you raver, you seer of visions,
come on you painter, you piper, you prisoner, and shine...

Last edited:
I have Animals, Dark Side of The Moon, and Wish You Were Here on my Itunes. I don't listen to them as much as I use too though. If I'm listening to a classic rock bad most likely it's Led Zeppelin

Back
Top Bottom