Who is wrong in this situation?

She's owes you a lot more than 100$ for the landscaping work which would have ran her a lot more.

She's owes you a lot more than 100$ for the landscaping work which would have ran her a lot more.

And to think I was gonna redo the ENTIRE deck as a favor to her because I like doing that kinda work. The work and disposal I did was for 3 boards, but stained the whole deck afterwards.

:smh:

Gotta hit her sister now or something to level out the L u took. But honestly shrug it off. Stuff happens. I had my fair share of bad decisions involving women. We all have.

I'm wondering what was done/said to make her uncomfortable to the point of just driving home and scraping the whole plan. Like she was legitimately afraid of being alone with you. What did you say?

Did you fall for her or something b?

We had a fling for about 7 months

I'm wondering what was done/said to make her uncomfortable to the point of just driving home and scraping the whole plan. Like she was legitimately afraid of being alone with you. What did you say?

Nothing, we had history and my demeanor towards her wasn't "satisfactory", I asked her several times on the way there if she was ok and she kept saying yes

But why did you catch a attitude when she didn't answer the phone? What's the point of doing something for someone and you going to be all negative

But why did you catch a attitude when she didn't answer the phone? What's the point of doing something for someone and you going to be all negative

We been through the ringer in these 7 months and I was guilt tripped into going in the first place so that didn't sit well with me. Needed the $ though. So when she didn't answer it rubbed me the wrong way.

I literally was out loud in my car telling myself to stop trippin as I was on my way over there. Didn't want to have an attitude but just the whole surrounding situation was off putting to me.

ibyvzjqjH0XftW.gif

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom