Who is the greatest Hip-Hop performer? vol. this should be interesting

Who is the greatest hip-hop performer?

Factor in concerts, tv, and award shows. Who is the greatest hip-hop performer?

I know most people hate him but Kanye may be the best hip-hop performer
pimp.gif

Never been to one of his concerts but there have been plenty who've said Jay controls the crowd like no other in his sport.

I went to the Roc Tha Mic tour, and 50 Cent shut the whole thing down!!! people werent even worried about Hov after 50's performance...one of the momst memorable moments of my life

The Roots>>>Method Man>*

nothing like live instrumentals

and Mef gets the crowd on a whole different level

I haven't seen enough artist live but Lupe is incredible. Nas is fantastic, Nipsey is pretty good, Snoop is very good, Kanye puts on an amazing show but I don't know how he'd do not in the mega arena type venues. Probably never get to find out.

Regardless if you not rolling with the live band, your show is already 2nd tier.

Originally Posted by mossman75

Doug E. Fresh hands down

That dude can rock a show

came in to say this, and ive never seen dude perform b4, only that diddy used him to coach chopper n them on making the band

Although I've never seen him in person, im goin with Yeezy...

His VH1 storytellers was
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 made me feel like I was in the audience

I've only seen Kendrick Lamar and Big KRIT live.
But I gotta say, out of all the shows I've been too Kendrick Lamar shut it down 
pimp.gif

Dude's stage presence and energy is somethin' else man.

Originally Posted by solarius49

I went to the Roc Tha Mic tour, and 50 Cent shut the whole thing down!!! people werent even worried about Hov after 50's performance...one of the momst memorable moments of my life

i was shock how good of a show dude put on a few years ago in LA. he knows how to control a crowd.

dont think anyone puts on a show like these guys
jay
Kayne
wayne
EM
snoop

honestly i didn't think hov was that great live... i mean i love his music so it was dope but I wouldn't put him in the top tier of performers.. dudes voice/presence/energy was ehh

Back
Top Bottom