Who is the baddest man that ever lived?

Simo Hayha, WW2 sniper:

"In temperatures between −40 and −20 degrees Celsius, dressed completely in white camouflage, Häyhä was credited with 505 confirmed kills of Soviet soldiers, 542 if unconfirmed deaths are included. The unofficial Finnish front line figure from the battlefield of Kollaa places the number of Häyhä's sniper kills over 800. A daily account of the kills at Kollaa was conducted for the Finnish snipers. Besides his sniper kills, Häyhä was also credited with over two hundred kills with a Suomi KP/-31 submachine gun, thus bringing his credited kills to at least 705. Remarkably, all of Häyhä's kills were accomplished in fewer than 100 days with a very limited amount of daylight per day."

Simo Hayha, WW2 sniper:

"In temperatures between −40 and −20 degrees Celsius, dressed completely in white camouflage, Häyhä was credited with 505 confirmed kills of Soviet soldiers, 542 if unconfirmed deaths are included. The unofficial Finnish front line figure from the battlefield of Kollaa places the number of Häyhä's sniper kills over 800. A daily account of the kills at Kollaa was conducted for the Finnish snipers. Besides his sniper kills, Häyhä was also credited with over two hundred kills with a Suomi KP/-31 submachine gun, thus bringing his credited kills to at least 705. Remarkably, all of Häyhä's kills were accomplished in fewer than 100 days with a very limited amount of daylight per day."

chucknorris.jpg

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

I made this thread ahwhile ago... Ghengis Khan  
An international group of geneticists studying Y-chromosome data have found that nearly 8 percent of the men living in the region of the former Mongol empire carry y-chromosomes that are nearly identical. That translates to 0.5 percent of the male population in the world, or roughly 16 million descendants living today.

He went to work.
pimp.gif

and im pretty sure khan conqured muuuch more than alexander the great

i remember watching that show about him on cable years ago.  when i heard he had 16 million descendants and counting, i was 
eek.gif
.  dude left his dna all over the place.  
laugh.gif

in comparison to alexander, i'm not sure who had the bigger empire.  but khan did come from humble beginnings, a small tribe in mongol.  alexander was born into royalty and had more resources.

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

I made this thread ahwhile ago... Ghengis Khan  
An international group of geneticists studying Y-chromosome data have found that nearly 8 percent of the men living in the region of the former Mongol empire carry y-chromosomes that are nearly identical. That translates to 0.5 percent of the male population in the world, or roughly 16 million descendants living today.

He went to work.
pimp.gif

and im pretty sure khan conqured muuuch more than alexander the great

i remember watching that show about him on cable years ago.  when i heard he had 16 million descendants and counting, i was 
eek.gif
.  dude left his dna all over the place.  
laugh.gif

in comparison to alexander, i'm not sure who had the bigger empire.  but khan did come from humble beginnings, a small tribe in mongol.  alexander was born into royalty and had more resources.

watch some of ghengis khan documentarys and read his quotes...
his kills were some of the most brutal, breaking fools back by just bending them backwards with a piece of wood, throwing folks into tubs of boiling water, pouring molten gold into the eye sockets and mouths of enemies.
Temujin was on some other @#+%...
eek.gif

watch some of ghengis khan documentarys and read his quotes...
his kills were some of the most brutal, breaking fools back by just bending them backwards with a piece of wood, throwing folks into tubs of boiling water, pouring molten gold into the eye sockets and mouths of enemies.
Temujin was on some other @#+%...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

It's out of these three...

My Uncle BJ
6b915fef3615793df041c65c81b83bfaf65ee96.pjpg

1ec352e3e92e34b114a57e423e2df4f92ddf113.gif

(Uncle BJ licking opponents blood)
Congrats your uncle now has AIDS. RIP.

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

It's out of these three...

My Uncle BJ