Who is the baddest man that ever lived?

Who is the baddest man that ever lived? In general just in terms of the way he shaped and willed the world around him in his way. What dude do you look at and say ,"wow that man is amazing". I can't really think of someone other than Buddha or Jesus. Those cats thousands of years later still have millions following their teachings.

Who is the baddest man that ever lived? In general just in terms of the way he shaped and willed the world around him in his way. What dude do you look at and say ,"wow that man is amazing". I can't really think of someone other than Buddha or Jesus. Those cats thousands of years later still have millions following their teachings.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Winston Churchill

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

I can't really think of someone other than Buddha or Jesus. Those cats thousands of years later still have millions following their teachings.
Uhh... by this definition and in reality.....Muhammad is the most influential being to ever exist in written history.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

I can't really think of someone other than Buddha or Jesus. Those cats thousands of years later still have millions following their teachings.
Uhh... by this definition and in reality.....Muhammad is the most influential being to ever exist in written history.

Probably Genghis Khan.

Whole villages would commit suicide if they heard homeboy was coming through.

Probably Genghis Khan.

Whole villages would commit suicide if they heard homeboy was coming through.

Back
Top Bottom