Who is going to buy Jordans this fall? Vol. A brotha might be back

so far only thing ive bought this year from jb is the dmp 1s and that was because I got them for 30% off

TB III's should be coming out in the US around Oct/Nov.
That's what i have heard
nerd.gif

I had the true blues back in '01...However, i kept them in good condition and the backtab had gotten yellowed anyway. So I sold them. No point in me buyingthem again. I had the space jams as well and sold them (since those were getting a green glow
laugh.gif
sick.gif
)...However, seeing those new pics. I noticed the tint is different on the 2009 version. I'm buying for display purposes in my game room anyway. (I don't wear jordan's anymore)

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

TB III's should be coming out in the US around Oct/Nov.
That's what i have heard
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
I don't know who told you, but there is less than 10% chance ofthat.

Canada, FTW, though.

might cop the red XII kinda grew outta jordans they aint that hot to me anymore

more into foams and things like that now

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

You dudes in here is talking like the SpaceJams is going to be easy to come by...

I've been talking to shop owner's... they real limited... even with the kid's sizes...

Yes, if you go to the mom & pop shops.

Finishline, Footlocker, etc, are the stores that get the most pairs. That's where you should be lining up to get your pair.
Never count on getting your shoes at the small shops, unless you know the owner, and they reserve a pair for you.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by JRose5

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

A sneaker topic in General w/o flaming?

Never thought i'd see the day.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at you boys being all civilized in here.

JR5
roll.gif

This fall I'll snag that Rising Sun XII (I think that shoe is very dope) That blk/grey AJ 1 High looks nice next month too....

they do look nice but the patten leather makes it a maybe pass, I do want those Is tho
pimp.gif

I haven't bought a pair in many years (my feet somehow got wider and Jordans stayed too narrow
laugh.gif
). But I'm really excited for the Space Jam XIs. Itdoesn't help that I've always wanted a pair of the patent leather/canvas upper XIs ever since I saw them back in '95.

I'm hoping to be able to get a pair, but I'm not trying to get my hopes up just in case it doesn't happen.

This is like an offcial jordan brand thread for the OG heads haha. I hope to get the space jam XI's but the quality on them makes me think twice.

Still got my '01 True Blues so I'm good...

...never was a big fan of the Space Jams.

Somebody shoot me a PM when they retro these again:

2iavitd.jpg

And this thread proves that there is no need for the Jordan forum.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Still got my '01 True Blues so I'm good...

...never was a big fan of the Space Jams.

Somebody shoot me a PM when they retro these again:

2iavitd.jpg

And this thread proves that there is no need for the Jordan forum.

For REAL; can't copp these anywhere without dropping some serious cash.
indifferent.gif
So friggin' disappointing and annoying as hell too!

I'll pick up the Jams and TB's if they drop stateside. the XII's look interesting and if I have the cash I'll pick them up.

Back
Top Bottom