who is best rapper right now?

I Drink Your Milkshake wrote:

but son said CEE-LO spittin' is not better than "new" Wayne?? He said that for real???�
smh.gif

��

Cee-lo went in + he from the south�
eek.gif
pimp.gif
�Cee-lo killed that but

��

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

omgoodness.. i swear you must be riding the short yellow bus as we speak.

Listen...

Nas (Lyrically/Rap/spit/Albums) > Wayne >, Monch, Styles, Royce

Wayne (airplay/popularity) > Nas, Styles, Royce, Monch (For the U.S....but people on all 7 Continents of the world know who Nas is, and probably not Lil Wayne
grin.gif
)

Nas (Career)> Wayne>,Styles,Royce,Monch

Royce, Styles P, Monch dont see Wayne Lyrically,albums or fan bases

and SURE AS HELL ROYCE, STYLES P, MONCH DONT SEE NAS LYRICALLY, ALBUMS OR FANBASES.
roll.gif
once again you dont read what i said. I agreed that Nas maybe the GOAT, but whatever

and i cant believe dude just said Wayne (especially NEW Wayne) can not only hang but is better lyrically than a guy like Royce.

I am done with you sir, you are clearly not worth arguing with. That is all i needed to hear from you. i wanted to see if you were just ignorant (and just thouught Wayne cause of popularity) or just stupid (and you actually think he is a better lyricist.) And now it is clear that you are the latter if you think Wayne can hang with anyone of those dudes (especially Royce) lyrically.
smh.gif

and im the one riding the short bus even though i said that i think Nas maybe the GOAt numerous times but still for some reason you keep assuming i am saying Styles and Pharaoe are better than him
laugh.gif
smh.gif

and just one more time for the record if you read what i wrote probably 10000x i think Nas is the GOAT (if not a close 2 after Biggie) and i never once said that any one of these guys were better than him, but Weezy
smh.gif

All i have to say once again before i leave...

6ef2568e01a69c8710d56855a63653a338de949.gif

EDIT:

but son said CEE-LO spittin' is not better than "new" Wayne?? He said that for real???�
smh.gif
yes, yes he did as well as ROYCE, Styles, and Pharaoe
smh.gif
laugh.gif

the thing that is really funny is not even that he said all this, but he said this and used NEW Wayne as his argument
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Damn right Wayne aint better than Nas Lyrically or album-wise.. i know you wouldnt say Wayne is better Than Nas. You never said that.

But yes (Drought 3 etc./New Flow) Wayne is Better than Royce,Styles P, Monch in ALL ASPECTS

Listen...

Wayne (airplay/popularity) > Nas, Styles, Royce, Monch (For the U.S....but people on all 7 Continents of the world know who Nas is, and probably not Lil Wayne
grin.gif
)

and SURE AS HELL ROYCE, STYLES P, MONCH DONT SEE NAS LYRICALLY, ALBUMS OR FANBASES.
roll.gif
once again you dont read what i said. I agreed that Nas maybe the GOAT, but whatever

and i cant believe dude just said Wayne (especially NEW Wayne) can not only hang but is better lyrically than a guy like Royce.

I am done with you sir, you are clearly not worth arguing with. That is all i needed to hear from you. i wanted to see if you were just ignorant (and just thouught Wayne cause of popularity) or just stupid (and you actually think he is a better lyricist.) And now it is clear that you are the latter if you think Wayne can hang with anyone of those dudes (especially Royce) lyrically.
smh.gif

and im the one riding the short bus even though i said that i think Nas maybe the GOAt numerous times but still for some reason you keep assuming i am saying Styles and Pharaoe are better than him
laugh.gif
smh.gif

and just one more time for the record if you read what i wrote probably 10000x i think Nas is the GOAT (if not a close 2 after Biggie) and i never once said that any one of these guys were better than him, but Weezy
smh.gif

EDIT:

smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

the thing that is really funny is not even that he said all this, but he said this and used NEW Wayne as his argument
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Damn right Wayne aint better than Nas Lyrically or album-wise.. i know you wouldnt say Wayne is better Than Nas. You never said that.

But yes (Drought 3 etc./New Flow) Wayne is Better than Royce,Styles P, Monch in ALL ASPECTS
just watch the best lyricist in the game COMPLETELY tear apart a Weezy beat, my favorite Royce song in terms of lyrics
pimp.gif

Thats ALL i needa post
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

at least you understand i never said anyone was better than Nas
laugh.gif

THE GR8 wrote:

Listen...

grin.gif
)

roll.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif

EDIT:

smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

just watch the best lyricist in the game COMPLETELY tear apart a Weezy beat, my favorite Royce song in terms of lyrics
pimp.gif

Thats ALL i needa post
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

at least you understand i never said anyone was better than Nas
laugh.gif

Royce went IN on that song
pimp.gif
�props
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

but the OG Carter III wayne >

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wayne version > Royce version (he went in tho
eek.gif
�) that guy at the endwas whack tho
roll.gif

eek.gif
�) that guy at the end was whack tho
roll.gif
nerd.gif

ohwell.gif

agreed with the dude "Stretch Money" on the 2nd part though, always fast forwarded through that song after Royce
laugh.gif

but yeah idk i would never take Wayne over that Royce freestyle, but to each his own i guess... and yes Royce did very much body that track
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Royce only used beats like that on that mixtape to show that he can out do these mainstream artists using their own beats and kinda put down the way the rapgame was open...

"The underground is his sanctum boy hes a dwella. He only goes up them stairs when its time to eat, *%$@+* go mute whenever its his time to speak."
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
�) that guy at the end was whack tho
roll.gif
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

agreed with the dude "Stretch Money" on the 2nd part though, always fast forwarded through that song after Royce
laugh.gif

but yeah idk i would never take Wayne over that Royce freestyle, but to each his own i guess... and yes Royce did very much body that track
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Royce only used beats like that on that mixtape to show that he can out do these mainstream artists using their own beats and kinda put down the way the rap game was open...

"The underground is his sanctum boy hes a dwella. He only goes up them stairs when its time to eat, *%$@+* go mute whenever its his time to speak."
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

yes to each his own my dude
pimp.gif

Wayne though
pimp.gif

" Straight off the block with it
Eagle street to be specific
I'm peepin at your people different
I'm pay my dues u keep the difference
I can see the end and the beginnning
So I'm not racing I'm just sprintin
Cause I don't wanna finish
They diminish I replenish
Scientific
I'm out this world h__
I wear bright red like a girl toe
No $*$%, fingernails dirty
I've been counting dirty money since 12:30 A-M,
Wave them if they sure take them right back and spray him amen, yea, I just do my wayne and everytime I do it I do my thing, yea
Believe that like a true story
Rims big make the car look like it's two stories,
If I hop out - that be suicide
No back seats call that paralize
I don't have a spine I don't fantasize
I mastermine then go after mine
U see I handle mine I dismantle mine
I told her tool box b___ it's hammertime
So excuse me as I nail em to something
Just repeal em I'm kill em
Someone tell em that I'm a kill em
I'm a feel his mother's mama can't tell em when doctors can't heal em, I'm a kill em

devil.gif
glasses.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif
Garbage at least you aint bold the "bright red like a girl toe" line but then bold some %#+# like "rims big make the car look like it'stwo stories"
smh.gif

Is that Wayne when he's "spittin"?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif
Garbage at least you aint bold the "bright red like a girl toe" line but then bold some %#+# like "rims big make the car look like it's two stories"
smh.gif

Is that Wayne when he's "spittin"?
mhm.. that the Wayne im talkin bout "spittin"
pimp.gif

I'm sorry but.....

> wayne's version...

Royce is sometimes to advanced for the average listener
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

I'm sorry but.....

> wayne's version...

pimp.gif
yesssss
pimp.gif

my 2nd favorite freestly on Bar Exam 2, after the "Let the Beat Build" he does more bars here though
pimp.gif

Im tellin yall NOBODY spits better than this man right now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Go ahead and diss me,
�because me and George Bush got alot in common,
We both got no sense, we love to go to war, and we stay searching for weapons of mass destruction."

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

THE GR8 wrote:

I'm sorry but.....

> wayne's version...

pimp.gif
yesssss
pimp.gif

my 2nd favorite freestly on Bar Exam 2, after the "Let the Beat Build" he does more bars here though
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Go ahead and diss me,
We both got no sense, we love to go to war, and we stay searching for weapons of mass destruction."

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

"On the record off the record if I'm on�a record I'm a off the record" > "I wear bright red like a girltoe"
laugh.gif

Not just that line but in general I feel the whole Slaughterhouse is better than Wayne�NOW!!

But if you give me that Knuck if�you Buck Wayne he could be a member of Slaughterhouse
pimp.gif

I just wish Wayne would go back to that type of flow i.e. "Challenge me...that be to my advantange I'm outstanding likestanding outside up in a twister and walking not damaged..standing outside up in a blizzard and�walking hot-handed"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Untill he goes back to that Nickle Nine reigns�victorious over Wayne NOW
��

THE GR8 wrote:

I'm sorry but.....

> wayne's version...

pimp.gif
yesssss
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Go ahead and diss me,

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

"On the record off the record if I'm on�a record I'm a off the record" > "I wear bright red like a girl toe"
laugh.gif

Not just that line but in general I feel the whole Slaughterhouse is better than Wayne�NOW!!

But if you give me that Knuck if�you Buck Wayne he could be a member of Slaughterhouse
pimp.gif

I just wish Wayne would go back to that type of flow i.e. "Challenge me...that be to my advantange I'm outstanding like standing outside up in a twister and walking not damaged..standing outside up in a blizzard and�walking hot-handed"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

��
agreed with all of that. Like i said i %##* with old Wayne, but nowadays he is just so cracked out i just cant listen to it. But still ima takeRoyce over any Wayne, but there is no doubt that old mixtape Weezy - id say Carter II Weezy was a talented rapper.

"People say when Royce gonna stop beefing with rappers?
!##$* when hell freeze over, and Wayne sober up."

laugh.gif
roll.gif
thought id post that here. But its not really beefing when it comes to Royce. Itshim dissing dudes and N's too #$$!$ to come back at him because they just dont want it with him straight up. Hed body pretty much anybody and the dudesthat would hang with him (the legends like Nas and them) he doesnt go after, because they legendary and he got respect for that (he even was the one trying tosettle %+$% during the whole Budden/WuTang beef).
But yeah, its really not beef if nobody is man enough to come back at him. The only beef this dude had was Eminem and the entire d12 back in the day., and hehung in there toe to toe with Shady and hell amit that to this day, and that little %+$% with Joe budden but they both resolved that %+$% and formedSlaughterhouse together
smokin.gif

"I got money on my mind,
Thats why im twice on my grind.
Im nice cause i rhyme like its my life on that line,
The second im provoked i snap
Into a point that aint controllable,
Than its either war,
Or another quotable."

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

THE GR8 wrote:

THE GR8 wrote:

I'm sorry but.....

> wayne's version...

pimp.gif
yesssss
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Go ahead and diss me,

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

"On the record off the record if I'm on�a record I'm a off the record" > "I wear bright red like a girl toe"
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I just wish Wayne would go back to that type of flow i.e. "Challenge me...that be to my advantange I'm outstanding like standing outside up in a twister and walking not damaged..standing outside up in a blizzard and�walking hot-handed"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

��
agreed with all of that. Like i said i %##* with old Wayne, but nowadays he is just so cracked out i just cant listen to it. But still ima take Royce over any Wayne, but there is no doubt that old mixtape Weezy - id say Carter II Weezy was a talented rapper.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
thought id post that here. But its not really beefing when it comes to Royce. Its him dissing dudes and N's too #$$!$ to come back at him because they just dont want it with him straight up. Hed body pretty much anybody and the dudes that would hang with him (the legends like Nas and them) he doesnt go after, because they legendary and he got respect for that (he even was the one trying to settle %+$% during the whole Budden/WuTang beef).
But yeah, its really not beef if nobody is man enough to come back at him. The only beef this dude had was Eminem and the entire d12 back in the day., and he hung in there toe to toe with Shady and hell amit that to this day, and that little %+$% with Joe budden but they both resolved that %+$% and formed Slaughterhouse together
smokin.gif

"I got money on my mind,
Than its either war,
Or another quotable."

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yes Royce 5'9 went in whewwwww
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
�. He def got spit. No doubt he sound extra FEROCIOUS & HUNGRY esspecially at the ending of the song
smokin.gif

BUT
laugh.gif
�Wayne Version > Royce Hand's down

Un-$***#@ believable, Little Wayne's the president %$!+ em, %$!+ em, %$!+ em Even if they celibate I know the game is crazy It'smore crazy than it's ever been I'm married to that crazy !$*@! Call me Kevin Federline It's obvious that he'll be Cash Money til the death ofhim The ground shall break when they bury him Bury him, I know one day they gotta bury him Better lock my casket tight baby so I don't let the devil in$@+%#, it's just me and my guitar Yea, !$*@! I'm heavy metal-ing You can get the f**kin Led Zeppelin

Last year they had the grammys and left me in Miami
Sleeping on a $@+%# like I'm rapping in my jammies
I'm rapping when you sleep, I was rapping when you were in jammies
Mel Gibson flew lethal weapon book em' danny
I'm a monster I tell you monster wayne
I have just swallowed the key to the house of pain
Now I'm stuck here to deal with the house's pain
%$!+ with me, I will peel like the house's paint
Let's go, *!+@*# don't see me cause I'm better than both
The only time I will depend is when I'm seventy years old
That's when I can't hold my !!@# within so I !!@# on myself
Cause I'm so sick and tired of #*@#%+@! on everybody else

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
alien.gif

you guys cant disagree with what i bolded. That is just insane.. i dont even know how to express how GENIUS that was. Few rapperscan put it down like Wayne.(Right Now)�point blank. That was jus FORFEIT.KILLED.DECAPITATED THAT BEAT
devil.gif

DipsetGeneral wrote:
THE GR8 wrote:

THE GR8 wrote:

I'm sorry but.....

> wayne's version...

pimp.gif
yesssss
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Go ahead and diss me,

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

��
agreed with all of that. Like i said i %##* with old Wayne, but nowadays he is just so cracked out i just cant listen to it. But still ima take Royce over any Wayne, but there is no doubt that old mixtape Weezy - id say Carter II Weezy was a talented rapper.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
thought id post that here. But its not really beefing when it comes to Royce. Its him dissing dudes and N's too #$$!$ to come back at him because they just dont want it with him straight up. Hed body pretty much anybody and the dudes that would hang with him (the legends like Nas and them) he doesnt go after, because they legendary and he got respect for that (he even was the one trying to settle %+$% during the whole Budden/WuTang beef).
But yeah, its really not beef if nobody is man enough to come back at him. The only beef this dude had was Eminem and the entire d12 back in the day., and he hung in there toe to toe with Shady and hell amit that to this day, and that little %+$% with Joe budden but they both resolved that %+$% and formed Slaughterhouse together
smokin.gif

"I got money on my mind,
Than its either war,
Or another quotable."

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
�. He def got spit. No doubt he sound extra FEROCIOUS & HUNGRY esspecially at the ending of the song
smokin.gif

BUT
laugh.gif

Un-$***#@ believable, Little Wayne's the president %$!+ em, %$!+ em, %$!+ em Even if they celibate I know the game is crazy It's more crazy than it's ever been I'm married to that crazy !$*@! Call me Kevin Federline It's obvious that he'll be Cash Money til the death of him The ground shall break when they bury him Bury him, I know one day they gotta bury him Better lock my casket tight baby so I don't let the devil in $@+%#, it's just me and my guitar Yea, !$*@! I'm heavy metal-ing You can get the f**kin Led Zeppelin

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
alien.gif

you guys cant disagree with what i bolded. That is just insane.. i dont even know how to express how GENIUS that was. Few rappers can put it down like Wayne.(Right Now)�point blank. That was jus FORFEIT.KILLED.DECAPITATED THAT BEAT
devil.gif

Can't disagree at all�General with the lines you bolded..that Wayne is dope�but here's my thing....in my post I had to make it clear that Royce isbetter than Wayne NOW!! This Wayne is the %+$@$ I'm talking bout
pimp.gif
�I'm Me Wayne...Love Me or Hate Me Wayne....not Prom Queen, Lollipop, or any other track that this %+$@$ sound like a cat in heat on....Wayne hasHELLA talent but I feel he's on the verge of throwing it away because now anything he puts out his loyal fans are gonna eat it up...All I'm saying isNickle been on it for years...and he has the same hunger and emotion that he's been spitting with...but the fact remains that RIGHT NOW Nickle Nine isbetter
wink.gif

alien.gif
sdfbheat wrote:
DipsetGeneral wrote:
THE GR8 wrote:

THE GR8 wrote:

I'm sorry but.....

> wayne's version...

pimp.gif
yesssss
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Go ahead and diss me,

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

��

laugh.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif

"I got money on my mind,
Than its either war,
Or another quotable."

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

BUT
laugh.gif

Un-$***#@ believable, Little Wayne's the president %$!+ em, %$!+ em, %$!+ em Even if they celibate I know the game is crazy It's more crazy than it's ever been I'm married to that crazy !$*@! Call me Kevin Federline It's obvious that he'll be Cash Money til the death of him The ground shall break when they bury him Bury him, I know one day they gotta bury him Better lock my casket tight baby so I don't let the devil in $@+%#, it's just me and my guitar Yea, !$*@! I'm heavy metal-ing You can get the f**kin Led Zeppelin

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
alien.gif

you guys cant disagree with what i bolded. That is just insane.. i dont even know how to express how GENIUS that was. Few rappers can put it down like Wayne.(Right Now)�point blank. That was jus FORFEIT.KILLED.DECAPITATED THAT BEAT
devil.gif

Can't disagree at all�General with the lines you bolded..that Wayne is dope�but here's my thing....in my post I had to make it clear that Royce is better than Wayne NOW!! This Wayne is the %+$@$ I'm talking bout
pimp.gif
�I'm Me Wayne...Love Me or Hate Me Wayne....not Prom Queen, Lollipop, or any other track that this %+$@$ sound like a cat in heat on
....Wayne has HELLA talent but I feel he's on the verge of throwing it away because now anything he puts out his loyal fans are gonna eat it up...All I'm saying is Nickle been on it for years...and he has the same hunger and emotion that he's been spitting with...but the fact remains that RIGHT NOW Nickle Nine is better
wink.gif

I feel what your saying about Lollipop/Prom Queen Wayne. That stuff defitnely aint�messin with Nickel Nine. BUT that stuff aint even RAP.
That straight up Pop & Rock. 1. To be creative (i guess) 2. To get�radio/airplay and create hype for album releases. so RIGHT NOW WHEN WAYNE IS�SPITTINGROYCE 5'9 AINT TOUCHING HIM IMO heres another that Weezy go HARD on ALMOST bar none to anyone

�� ��

One time for me, one time for the DJ
He be Khaled, I be Lil' Weezy
Baby if you ask me if you're nasty
Creative gifted bastard
Spit sporadic
I'm so diplomatic democratic
Touch it, Bring it, Push it systematic
Damn right I kissed my daddy
I think they pissed at how rich my daddy is
And I'm his kid I stunt with my daddy
Call Mrs. Lee, she's with my daddy
So diss me and dont diss my daddy
Cause who was there when no one wasn't? Just my daddy
Who was there when I needed money? Just my daddy
So who'll be there when I see the money? Just my daddy
Who said that I be the one?
Just my daddy!
Hello Hip Hop I'm home,
Its Your Daddy
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Yeah I done squashed the !@*%*@!+ it's rizo
It's a bakery here just trying to get dough
Shout to my Dreads, my Haitians and Chicos
You're lookin for me $+#?
I'm in the 3-0...Five,
I'm the best rapper alive
Homeboy got a mind, that a map couldnt find
Homeboy got a 9, that a cop couldnt find
I could get to it even if I was blind
Scary movie be screaming when I rhyme
I'ma 'King' you can ask 'Steven' if I'm lying
I'ma Prince too demanding like my mom
Too bold too cold like wet Sa-lam-Me!
Me! It's all about me!
If a girl gotta voice then she talking about me!
He say, she say, I say me!
Will be in the M.I.A. me!
devil.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Me! It's all about me!
Play with me and it's all out beef
Beef! Yes! Chest! Feet!,
Tag! Bag! Blood! Sheets!
Yikes! Yeeks! Great! Scott!
Storch! Can I borrow your yacht?
Watch me and my click go all out
Like the ball in the stands we balls out
Boy I don't know what y'all 'bout
But I just spit like a dog mouth
Pink ice just looking like a hog mouth
VRRRMMM ...I had to bring the hog out
Light dem trees bring the log out
Everyday Christmas I'm egged nogged out

& Hip Hop Is My New Bought House
My flow just grew legs and walked out
BYE
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif

sick.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I'm sorry but.....

> wayne's version...

pimp.gif
yesssss
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Go ahead and diss me,

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dude murked this

that rkelly line
eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif