Who is actually going to be out at 5am on Black Friday?

my friends and i drove out to some outlets around 2am last year.. def not worth it IMO.. but it was a pretty fun experience i guess..

--I agree with OP, I'm only gonna be out at that time because of work.
--If I didnt have to work, I wouldnt be out that early.

ILL BE HAVING A AFFAIR W/ MY PILLOW
NOT FIGHTING OVER A DEEPLY DISCOUNTED TV WHICH THE STORE ONLY HAS 5-7 OF......

I dont have money for these type of things....if i had money to blow i would just pull an all nighter.

I would but I work.

Security at an outlet mall.

Damn it's gonna be busy...

frown.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

my friends and i drove out to some outlets around 2am last year.. def not worth it IMO.. but it was a pretty fun experience i guess..
Me and my girl was thinking about doing the same thing this year. She's pregnant so we're not sure yet if she will be able to handle it.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Me and my girl was thinking about doing the same thing this year. She's pregnant so we're not sure yet if she will be able to handle it.
your girl shouldn't go out. It's not worth it.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

your girl shouldn't go out. It's not worth it.
Didn't a pregnant lady get trampled last year at Walmart? Dude to be honest it's not worth risking it just to save a few bucks. I'veonly went out twice and when you think about it you can pretty much find the same deals online... it's not worth the hassle to save a few bucks then waitin a long +!% line being pushed and shoved around...

Back
Top Bottom