Who here has done a sole swap!?!....Help!!!

Well...I Sea Glowed my OG Spacejams and as we have all heard, if the bonding gets too hot, it will lose its hold. Well, such has happened to me. While it's not on the whole outsole, it's enough to make me worry about wearing them and ending up with my outsole flopping around. So, I ask who has done a sole swap (on any shoe) in order to get feedback on what type of glue/bonding is used to get the clear outsole to stick. Let me know!...The seaglow did wonders, but now I got this sole separation problem. I'd like to rock with confidence! 

Well...I Sea Glowed my OG Spacejams and as we have all heard, if the bonding gets too hot, it will lose its hold. Well, such has happened to me. While it's not on the whole outsole, it's enough to make me worry about wearing them and ending up with my outsole flopping around. So, I ask who has done a sole swap (on any shoe) in order to get feedback on what type of glue/bonding is used to get the clear outsole to stick. Let me know!...The seaglow did wonders, but now I got this sole separation problem. I'd like to rock with confidence! 

I would take them to shoe stop they should do it but I would use a older retro cobalt and swap that sole my friend did it came out just fine

I would take them to shoe stop they should do it but I would use a older retro cobalt and swap that sole my friend did it came out just fine

Back
Top Bottom