Who has the prettier FACE: Beyonce or Jordin Sparks?

Seriously? Jordin Sparks has some big $#@ features on her face. Obviously not her fault, and passed down from her dad but still...

I'll take B. If they both had cancer and lost their hair...I'd be less inclined to think Beyonce was a guy than Jordin.

Beauty is overrated? Yikes, that's news to me, but then again, this is NT, every thing is "overrated" to you guys.

I'm taking Beyonce on this.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Seriously? Jordin Sparks has some big $#@ features on her face. Obviously not her fault, and passed down from her dad but still...

I'll take B. If they both had cancer and lost their hair...I'd be less inclined to think Beyonce was a guy than Jordin.

Wow G. Wow.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

But I'll co-sign this statement.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Beauty is overrated? Yikes, that's news to me, but then again, this is NT, every thing is "overrated" to you guys.

I'm taking Beyonce on this.
I didn't say beauty was overrated I said Beyonce. She's just not my cup of tea and is all hype. What you eat doesn't make me %@+$
grin.gif

You need natural pictures without make up to make a true comparison. Natural beauty > make up beauty.

agreed about meagan good
pimp.gif

but jordin's face is way too chubby for me; beyonce's face > jordin's face

stacey dash > *

It's probably just me, but I like Megan Good with a lot of makeup on as opposed to her without it. She looks EXTRA regular with a side of biscuits without it.

Let's stick to the topic guys, the only two contestants in this thread should be Jordin Sparks or Beyonce.

I guess my deciding factor is which face I'd rather wake up next to...

moz-screenshot.png
no-makeup.bmp

or

3375720---jordin_spl103413_001.jpg

I guess I'd rather take Jordin Sparks, but not by that much
ohwell.gif

I can't believe people actually picking Jordin against Beyonce. Yes Beyonce can be overrated but she sure as hell looks better then that thing Jordin Sparks.

Back
Top Bottom