Who has the Greatest Uniform in NFL History?

WITH THE VISOR..

also with black cleats, socks and tape

tumblr_m943v1atti1qdazdjo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
we really need to go to these full time..

also agree with you on the bills & oilers unis.. and sadly on your opinion of the worst too (would also add those broncos throwbacks they wore lil while back.. the yellow and brown ones, with the striped socks)

Last edited:
I also think the Raider Away Throwbacks but I have also liked both Bengals jerseys since I was a kid...matter of fact I also like the Cinci Reds jerseys. I have a Pete Rose and Esiason jersey and I've never been to Cinci LOL

View media item 502896
1969 New Orleans Saints (preseason only)

they wore this helmet

View media item 502897
Prior to the start of the actual season the NFL told the team they couldn't use the helmet in the regular season for some reason or another, but in my opinion the black helmet on black jersey with gold pants was a pretty B.A. look for the team and I'd love to see them try to get an official throwback that looked similar to this at some point.

pretty much every uniform has been repped in this thread.  basically its a tie between every uniform ever made according to NT.

A few of my favorites, it's impossible to pick the "greatest"

94 SF throwbacks (wanted the Deion so bad as a kid :smokin
94 Dal throwbacks
50th Anniversary Houston Oilers and New York Titans

Never was a big fan of Steelers jerseys. Raiders were always ehhh to me but I do like those 50th anniversary jerseys. Powder blue Chargers throwbacks were always real nice but their "current retro" jerseys SUCK

Least favorite has always been the ******** jerseys. I HATE THAT COLOR COMBO WITH A PASSION. Their currents and throwbacks are hideous to me :x

Obviously this is the best but I wanted to avoid the topic for the sake of homerism.  I love classic but I love non-classic too.  
pimp.gif

Hope we see some more new nike stuff soon.  Vikings look great, Dolphins I'm not 100% on yet but I like.  The Cardinals are one team that could really use a redesign.  

Back
Top Bottom