Who has the best offhand in the NBA?

Kobe or rasheed wallace they are both beast with the off hand. I always say that if lebron ever develops an off hand he will be the top 3 of all time. Actuallyforget that.. if he ever develops a consistent jumper.

Cuban appreciates
laugh.gif

brandon roy, guy finishes more w/ his left then his right. just watch it when he plays sometime..

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

sometimes i forget that JO is right-handed.
Damn JO fell off so hard I forgot he still played basketball.

Real talk I thought he was left-handed until maybe 2-3 years ago. I was confused like "Why is he shooting freethrows with his right hand?"
laugh.gif

And All-time I'd say Larry Bird is top 3

It's a shame, because his knee is so messed up.

Originally Posted by SportsBlackboard

I always say that if lebron ever develops an off hand he will be the top 3 of all time.

then you're always saying something that doesnt make sense.

its like saying that if i ever learn water polo i'd be one of the best ever.

as for the thread.

Nash
boozer
JO

I always say that if lebron ever develops an off hand he will be the top 3 of all time.

indifferent.gif
once again, what does lebron have to do with this thread?

and
eek.gif
at Jermaine O'Neal being right-handed... i'm not gonna lie, i thought he was left handed
laugh.gif

Besides those previously mentioned you cant forget NENE the guy was dunking some with his left hand and even put some people on posters with his left hand.

^^ TMac was already mentioned.

In the past, i can remember Magic's lefty hook, Cedric Ceballos lefty dunks
pimp.gif
, and Elden Campbell's lefty jump hooks

damn, i totally forgot JO was right handed.. dude had a vicious left hook.. on the court and off the court. word to the dhalsim sliding punch @ the palace.

Why hasn't anyone mentioned Lebron? He sat out two weeks with his left hand hurting. Give the man his props.

Man, I know he is not elite, and I know I am going to get flamed for it, but Jose Calderon has one of the best left hand's in the NBA. He will finish 99%of his left handed layups, and controls the ball EXTREMELY well with his left hand.

Not the best in the NBA, but a very good player with the left hand.

Back
Top Bottom