Who has the best offhand in the NBA?

All time I would have to say Jordan, his up and under with his left is so pretty and also he hardly ever misses with the left.

In today's game I would have to say Boozer, he really showed how good he is with his left against the rockets last year.

Who do you guys have?

KOBE hands down...remember the season where he wore the glove and played with his offhand?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Devendorf will have it if he makes it to the L

Devendork in the league?

roll.gif

same league as McNamara.

He probably won't...

but I've never seen such an average to above average player with such a good off hand
laugh.gif
...it makes no sense

Didn't Sheed score 17 pts with in a game with his off-hand? I remember hearing that.

I'd have to say Nash because he doensn't just shoot with the left he makes pinpoint passes off the dribble with the left.

Kobe is a good pick and Sheed is a professional HORSE player.

Sheed can finish with both hands consistently in the paint. He also has a confusingly nice J with his left hand. He even made a 3 with his left in the all-stargame
pimp.gif

^ that is a good point. Nash is a consideration.

But Kobe and Sheed could shoot regularly with their left hand, and their production wouldn't be effected to an extreme extent. We all know what Sheed cando with his left hand, and IMO Kobe is the best player in the NBA that can use his off hand the most effective.

kobe or sheed because they can knock down jumpers with their left hand. i've never seen nash shoot a jumpshoot or anything but a layup with his left, so ican't really put him in. if i can include his passing, then i'd definitely let nash up there.

I had a feeling a lot of people will say Sheed. The fact of the matter is he does all those shooting with his left-hand for fun. Besides in the All-Star game,when have you seen him use his left hand in a real game when he's playing for the Pistons? With that said, I will say Jermaine O'Neal and Boozer havethe best off-hand because they use their left-hand as an actual attribute to their game.

sometimes i forget that JO is right-handed.
Damn JO fell off so hard I forgot he still played basketball.

Real talk I thought he was left-handed until maybe 2-3 years ago. I was confused like "Why is he shooting freethrows with his right hand?"
laugh.gif

And All-time I'd say Larry Bird is top 3

Back
Top Bottom