Who has copped shoes form Air-Randy or Marquee Sole.com update fr.Rockdeep on pg.10

[color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]Byronde[/color] with the first quadruple post ever
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im in the same boat as kingcrux . if Jordan Brand does not approve of these sites and has confirmed that they'regetting these shoes illegally then im not a part of it . and since they are stealing the sneakers , they are making a RIDICULOUS profit by selling them forover retail .

Rock, maybe you should edit your post. Neither you or i can be able to know that they're selling at 100% profit.
true . i doubt Air-Randy himself is the one walking out of Nike Factories with duffel bags so im suretheres some connect he has to pay , but im sure he doesnt have to pay much

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Just to clarify: When the first Fusion AF 12's were shown, it is a FACT that only two samples had been produced for HQ. The day the Sample box arrived it arrived one short. The Next Day Air-Randy had it on his site and they revealed on NT.

WOW

Very interesting stuff, Rock Deep.

I am very appreciative to Air-Randy for consistently posting pictures extremely earlier of upcoming shoes, but at the same time, with everything that has beensaid, I would not purchase shoes from them.

Air-Randy & Marquee Sole gets NT's stamp of rejection.

heat23, 160, and anything, how can we take your opinions as anything but bias?

Rock comes through with the info.
pimp.gif
I too was thinking of ordering from one of those sites, but this has cleared everything up.

Like said before, retail FTW.

If your seller can't give you proof beyond "my word" that you're purchasing a 100% authentic productwith a definite paper trail, then don't do it, plain & simple. If you ask a FTL manager "Hey man, can you prove that these VIII's areauthentic?", as ridiculous a questions it seems to be, he or she can pull out that manifest & show you the purchase order and even cross-check theshipping information from the distribution center or even back to the factory via UPS.

If someone sells you a product early, marked up, without the box & all the unecessary bells & whistles you pay foron RD, & tells you "it's none of your business" or "don't knock my hustle", then you're a tool or a hypebeast if you gothrough it.

If you can't verify, don't risk it no matter how "authentic" it may seem.

If someone sells you a product early, marked up, without the box & all the unecessary bells & whistles you pay for on RD, & tells you "it's none of your business" or "don't knock my hustle", then you're a tool or a hypebeast if you go through it.
preach that
e5835ee7e03e5f6b9b6d9078baa893704070ca5.gif

1612533eea5f8931991b99623620fec38175bb7.gif

Originally Posted by d e beatup

If your seller can't give you proof beyond "my word" that you're purchasing a 100% authentic product with a definite paper trail, then don't do it, plain & simple. If you ask a FTL manager "Hey man, can you prove that these VIII's are authentic?", as ridiculous a questions it seems to be, he or she can pull out that manifest & show you the purchase order and even cross-check the shipping information from the distribution center or even back to the factory via UPS.

If someone sells you a product early, marked up, without the box & all the unecessary bells & whistles you pay for on RD, & tells you "it's none of your business" or "don't knock my hustle", then you're a tool or a hypebeast if you go through it.

If you can't verify, don't risk it no matter how "authentic" it may seem.

Couldn't agree more.

I'm confused: is the refusal to buy from these sites b/c they *liberated*
laugh.gif
shoes a moral thing? Would it be different if they sold them for underretail?

imo i wouldn't buy from them just b/c i dont need to spend mad money for something just to get it before anybody else. but this is still a supply chainisn't it?

I was getting ready to buy the AF1 Fusion 12 Playoffs from Air Randy but something made me change my mind.... sigh....

nobody was really buying from them anyway and the people that were aint stopping now. they're expensive first of all. but now some question marks areraised over the the legitimacy of the sneakers being sold before they are released. in all honesty air randy at least has been in the game for long enough, ibelieve whichever means he obtains the shoes they are authentic.... e.g. the one short af 12s or whatever. i mean yall sitting here trying to knock em butthats more proof of authenticity than anything.. but they can still sell superb high quality fakes...

why are the retro ix only 200 bucks on air-randys.... i was about to cop another pair...
ohwell.gif

People have yet to clarify if thet are fake or not

Rockdeep only clarified that Promoshoes does at times

I could care less if they are stolen because you get ripped off the same way you would buying them at the store

I mean please, we all know how much these shoes cost to produce, f a buying chain

I just want the 13's without the 10's

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

the size tag on the inside has preforations when you hold a light to it.

you learn something new everyday.....but if you doing that...by then its too late
laugh.gif
..you already bought the shoes

eek.gif
smh.gif

I don't know what to believe anymore. I'm still down with my boys heat23 and aNYth1ng, though (nh). They always come through (pause) with great pics.

BTW:

PG. 12
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ive never bought from either site, and dont really plan on it. But thats because im not into shoes much any more, much less paying extra to get them early.

But IF i was into having the new jordans early, and these were legit shoes that were just stolen from the warehouse or distribution center etc, id cop ASAP.

I dont give a damn, ive purchased stolen goods in the past, and ill probably do it again in the future. [and for the record, im not believing ANY of you thatsay you wouldnt buy some new authentic jordans for half the price, JUST cause they were stolen. If they were $10, yall would buy the whole FSR and not thinktwice.]

Back
Top Bottom