Who has copped shoes form Air-Randy or Marquee Sole.com update fr.Rockdeep on pg.10

i remember 160 telling me the king county spizikes were a NY exclusive.....
laugh.gif

dude is a clown

Screw air-randy.com and margueesole.com.

Stick to reputable, legitimate businesses.

How ironic that they claim to do so much business, but no one has come forward w/ proof.

I'm not trying to start anything, but if marqueesole.com and air-randy.com isn't legit then how come the JB Forum always uses their pics whenthere's posts about shoes?

smh.gif
And to think I was going to order from them next week.

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

Originally Posted by TCW 96

I got the ix's from Air-randy and plan on getting a few more releases from the packs
Then why don't you post some pics?

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ these clowns.
reading is fundamental. he doesnt know how yet.

^^^^ BACKFIRE ALERT!!!!!!

he got the IXs.....TCW is asking for pics....

Promo-Shoes.com, Air-Randy.com, or marqueesole.com

Just to give some insight on what the folks at Jordan and Nike think about certain sites and give some insight on speculation and assumptions given so far: It could get lost in this thread since we are 10 pages in, but I have explained this before to help people get a better perspective on stuff.

First:

Fakes aren't made MERELY from Molds. This is the way things USED to happen but Molds are also associated with files that designers put their designson. The molds have to be MADE from something. You can't just MAKE a mold. It doesnt consist of just placing material over a mold and bam a shoe iscreated.

Some factories which are contracted by Nike produce a surplus of shoes, which also have materials NOT originally fabricated FOR the shoe which is beingproduced. Hence other colors and slight material variations which you see on High Quality Fakes.

You also have the sweatshop back room counterfeitting operations which use their own materials and the shoes are not produced to specs but are pretty closedue to Molds being sold to them.

Samples just for clarification can come in ANY size. Not just size 9 or 13. You have Look See Samples, Production Samples and Salemen Samples. There area few other types of Samples, but those are the main one's.

Air-Randy is not getting their shoes legitly from Nike at all, and the Folks at Jordan are and continue to be Highly Ticked at them gettingthese shoes and showing them online when they do.

Just to clarify: When the first Fusion AF 12's were shown, it is a FACT that only two samples had been produced for HQ. The day the Sample box arrivedit arrived one short. The Next Day Air-Randy had it on his site and they revealed on NT.

Jordan was very Salty. Not sure what Nike Legal did IF anything, and if they continue to do nothing, it really doesn't matter, it onlyshows they don't support the company by allowing it to continue by not sending a cease and desist letter to Air-Randy.

I know that Air-Randy has also blantantly lifted pictures and images from BabyDills site before, which doesn't lend much credibility to him from jumpstreet at all, if you need to steal images in order to push your own "product"

As for Marquee Sole- They are a mystery to even the folks at Nike. Speculation there (at Nike) is someone is gettin additional boxes ofShoes out at the Factory in some shape or form and selling them on the site.

Nike isn't too happy about that, but they can't control Security at Production Facilities when they Contract them to Policethemselves. So as long as whoever is getting the product out of the door, Marquee Sole will be in business.

I will say, if you are not getting boxes with your shoes, this is because those shoes are leaving the factory in something other than a box. Say a Duffelbag or trash bag.

As for Promo Shoes-

I dealt with Dennis when I first got into Internet purchasing on eBay back in 99-2000. It's also how I found out I got jolted bybuying fakes. High Quality.. but fake none the less. I heard Dennis still makes good coin selling stuff thru Kitty*** but also sells Authentic stuff aswell.

I wouldn't take a chance on the Authentic stuff, only because it rarely comes with a box and Promos stuff is so High Quality that it could be mixed inwith the Real stuff and most wouldn't know the difference in AT Nike.

I am cool with several folks who Push or work for these online sites, and that's their Hustle. I don't knock it. I have worked on Fakes for almost5 years shutting down sites and ebay auctions and helped people dealing with fake dealers, but I have realized this.

If Nike wants to take baby steps in cutting down fakes, its on them and at the risk of billions a year from their bottom line. If they don't mind, whyshould I at this point. I don't support fakes, so I am not bothered by them.

If someone however is selling shoes by the Dozens and dozens at 100% profit, shouldn't the shoes cost YOU the Consumer LESS, notMORE than retail? Especially if they are ONLY a General Release? It's not like they are a Player Exclusive and have a limited runof 12 or 16 pairs.

Just wondering.

I am of the opinion like a few others. I prefer to rock my kicks when no one else is. So if that means wearing them a few months or years after itsrelease so be it. But having them months in advance isn't so great, cause who will really know unless you're an NTer?

Wearing shoes that WON"T release is where it's at for me! lol

stolen is such a terrible word. i prefer the term "liberated". i can't believe some of you were confused as to how these guys get the shoesearly.

Originally Posted by FlyDaily

laugh.gif

dude is a clown
I guess your also the clown that said this in another post trying to pat yourself on the back because you have such a good memory ace.

As I said before I was told at the time the shoe was going to be limited as the 2 first spizkez.

I got the wrong information allstar.
laugh.gif

The person that I believe brought up the question I am almost sure will not buy from maruqeesole.com or air randy.

I said to "Mind Your Business" Because its my person feeling not Marqueesole.com that's it no ones business on how his site is operated.

I don't know the inner workings of my friends business and I dont ask.

So you think a bunch of strangers On a message need to know also?

For the jealous clowns or here who bad mouth me or talk trash I really don't care about you or what you think about me and I have said this many many times over the years on niketalk.

I know I am a scum bag reseller BUT I never have sold or would deal with anyone for sells fake shoes.

Talk all the crap you want because I know some of your NT names a long time. Its not a question of why all the hate towards me ? Do you, fools so worry about what the hell I do with my cash?

Get on with your life

Marqueesole.com Is 100% legit and the only site in the past year I have got shoes from.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

laugh.gif

dude is a clown
I guess your also the clown that said this in another post trying to pat yourself on the back because you have such a good memory ace.

As I said before I was told at the time the shoe was going to be limited as the 2 first spizkez.

laugh.gif

The person that I believe brought up the question I am almost sure will not buy from maruqeesole.com or air randy.

I said to "Mind Your Business" Because its my person feeling not Marqueesole.com that's it no ones business on how his site is operated.

For the jealous clowns
or here who bad mouth me or talk trash I really don't care about you or what you think about me and I have said this many many times over the years on niketalk.

I know I am a scum bag reseller BUT I never have sold or would deal with anyone for sells fake shoes.

Talk all the crap you want because I know some of your NT names a long time. Its not a question of why all the hate towards me ? Do you, fools so worry about what the hell I do with my cash?

Get on with your life

Marqueesole.com Is 100% legit and the only site in the past year I have got shoes from.

Are you serious bro? Get over yourself. No one is jealous. You pay the same amount to get the sneakers early and you sell them sometimes for even less. Why dont you take your own advice and get on with YOUR life. Im sure having more then one hundred pair of jordans will help you get a career.

Originally Posted by daffy 016

laugh.gif

dude is a clown

laugh.gif

For the jealous clowns
or here who bad mouth me or talk trash I really don't care about you or what you think about me and I have said this many many times over the years on niketalk.

Get on with your life

Are you serious bro? Get over yourself. No one is jealous. You pay the same amount to get the sneakers early and you sell them sometimes for even less. Why dont you take your own advice and get on with YOUR life. Im sure having more then one hundred pair of jordans will help you get a career.

Thanks for the advice Miss Cleo. Can you look in a crystal ball and tell me more ?
295993799.jpg

Originally Posted by daffy 016

laugh.gif

dude is a clown

laugh.gif

For the jealous clowns

Get on with your life

Thanks for the advice Miss Cleo. Can you look in a crystal ball and tell me more ?
295993799.jpg

Damn I didnt know dudes were really getting theirs the SKI MASK way. I guess I can't even mess with such shady business....or can I? I swear if they priceswere cheaper Id mess with them. But paying top dollar for stolen goods isnt my thang.

Like I said, stick to the legit sources and stay away from air-randy, marquee sole, and other self proclaimed scum bag reseller.

Thanks for the info Rock.
I would never buy shoes from these sights, but that just me
I was thinking of buying the IXs off that sight, but that's not going to happen
I respect their hustle and the fact that stupid#@@$ people can't wait 2 months to buy the shoes at retail is hilarious to me.

Rock, maybe you should edit your post. Neither you or i can be able to know that they're selling at 100% profit.

Back
Top Bottom