Who has copped shoes form Air-Randy or Marquee Sole.com update fr.Rockdeep on pg.10

Which fake pair(s) of jordan did promoshoes sell?

I've bought a few pairs from them w/o any complaints.

Never bought from marquessole or air-randy... but I don't think they sell fakes, just b-grades.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ heat23 and 160 running from this post after Crux dropped the dime.

air-randy and marquesole do NOT sell authentic sneakers.

if you don't believe me, why don't you drop three large and prove my point.

lol, yeah I know

But I've worked in warehouses and those stickers are simply applied by hand individualy

The better question is how/why are they getting them unmarked

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

ARE THE SHOES (NOT BOXES/RETRO CARDS) 1000% AUTHENTIC?

The shoes, boxes, tags and cards are 100% AUTHENTIC and no B grades. If they are fakes or so called super fakes NT detectives and mods alike will know,there are experienced members and folks from the industry who has knowledge of the upcoming models. It certainly wouldn't do me any good showing anythingless than authentics on NT I'll get in trouble for promoting fakes; better yet selling them on a site which only takes PayPal payments.
B1LLY HOYLE wrote:
The way in which 160 has gone through this post not answering anything and representing the site in bad light doesn't help at all.

H Town: I, aNYth1ng, never say 'it's nobody's business'. 160 did, and I apologize for his comment.

These pre-release shoes are generally authentic in the sense that they are part of the Nike factory run. However, they are stolen from the factories. I knowsomeone overseas who has dealt directly with the those involved in acquiring them.

Anyone notice that all these pre-release shoes are made in China and the sellers are generally located in or near China? You don't see pre-release shoesfrom Vietnam so what does that tell you about how they are obtained?

Bottom line is, if the goods don't go through the SUPPLY CHAIN, I'm not buying.

93473990qj2.jpg

^Exactly. Nike ships to their distribution centers and then to retailers or the retailers distribution center. So how in the world could someone get a FSR of astyle before it hits the distribution center unless something funny is going on?

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

When I say early, I mean 3-4 months ahead of the release date. PYS has never sold anything that early.

I don't remember how early, but I recall PickYourShoes selling Last Shot XIV's a couple months in advance. I don't remember exactly how earlythough

I got the ix's from Air-randy and plan on getting a few more releases from the packs. Sure you pay a little extra but if you don't want the other shoeyou're wasting money on that anyway. Besides I would rather pay a little extra now then have to camp out all night, wasting time, which is more valuablethen money to me anyway. I'll post pictures of my ix's a little later if I can figure out how to do it.

Originally Posted by Byronde

I blame Jordan Brand for making these countdown packs so rare.
The shoes didn't even come out yet. How rare do you think they would be at this point?

I don't remember how early, but I recall PickYourShoes selling Last Shot XIV's a couple months in advance. I don't remember exactly how early though
They were selling the Euro release which did come out maybe up to a few months before the US release.

Originally Posted by nealraj006

When I say early, I mean 3-4 months ahead of the release date. PYS has never sold anything that early.

I don't remember how early, but I recall PickYourShoes selling Last Shot XIV's a couple months in advance. I don't remember exactly how early though

Kingcrux did nail it, though..
The XIV's were available in London, almost 3 months before they came out over here.. same with the Mars/Military IV's..
I'm sitting on a few pairs now that won't see the light of day for months, and they're not sample size, and they're DEFINITELY legit.
Listen, it can be done, as with anything else, it's all about who you know.
Now, multiple FSR's of stuff not coming out for 3-4 months? I dunno.. it's very possible, though..
Next time you get that new release, check the prouduction date on the tongue label. It's 3, 4, 5 months ago.
So, were the shoes just 'sitting' around in some warehouse waiting for shipment? if so, that's where the 'middleman' comes in.
It's not that hard to figure out.
Happy New Year!

Over the years, I've also helped several US sites get Jordans early by purchasing from local stores and shipping them out. If the origin of the goods canbe traced, then there's shouldn't be a problem in determining the authenticity of the products being sold.

My rule of thumb for early purchases - If something is off (box, missing label on the box or whatever will make it different from the ones hitting the stores),I'm not buying.

In Hong Kong, there are some spots to get Jordans from early and they are no different from the sites being questioned here. I remember my man Mike(kookies.net) offering me Jordan XVIIIs early. He vouched for it but when I was told that it didn't come with accessories (box, brush, towel), I politelydeclined.

TCW 96 wrote:
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ heat23 and 160 running from this post after Crux dropped the dime.

air-randy and marquesole do NOT sell authentic sneakers.

if you don't believe me, why don't you drop three large and prove my point.

You really believe that I was avoiding this post because of what someone posted they believe?

I said what I had to say. Some of your minds have been made up already and I respect that.

There's more to NT than this thread. This post wont stop me from doing what I do in the JB forum.

Whatever I say will be construed as bias. Only a customer's post should have any merit. Not mine nor

the naysayers.

Oh, and to answer the questions I received in my inbox, I don't think the sites mentioned in this thread sell fakes.

It's either they're selling surplus or stolen goods.

Either way, I wouldn't pay that much for what they offer.

I've worked in several industries (textile, IT, telco - manufacturing/distributing/wholesale). Surplus, stolen and even smuggled goods always go for cheap,regardless of the brand or quantity. You don't even need a business degree to know that.

Oh, and to answer the questions I received in my inbox, I don't think the sites mentioned in this thread sell fakes.

I've worked in several industries (textile, IT, telco - manufacturing/distributing/wholesale). Surplus, stolen and even smuggled goods always go for cheap, regardless of the brand or quantity. You don't even need a business degree to know that.

Exactly because its all profit. Good job 160JordansDeep you scared off a bunch of customers. Stick to paying 3x retail in the Arab stores at fulton ST.

Originally Posted by daffy 016

I've worked in several industries (textile, IT, telco - manufacturing/distributing/wholesale). Surplus, stolen and even smuggled goods always go for cheap, regardless of the brand or quantity. You don't even need a business degree to know that.

Exactly because its all profit. Good job 160JordansDeep you scared off a bunch of customers. Stick to paying 3x retail in the Arab stores at fulton ST.
laugh.gif

I considered 160 the hustle man of NT, but damn yall just ruining dudes rep.

Anyway, like I said if I don't get it from a major retailer (Eastbay, Footlocker, Modells, Footaction, Champs, ****'s, and Dr. Jay's) I don'treally mess with them like that. I don't even mess with eBay like that because they're so many fakes out there. Only sneaker I went in like that forthat wasn't from a major retail store was the Black Laser IV's. I paid a arm & a leg, but after that I always said that that would be the firstand last time I would do something like that, and it was/is.

160 is far from a hustle man. dude pays top dollar to have a shoe early and then claims "connects". Dudes been exposed more than film.

Back
Top Bottom