Who has copped shoes form Air-Randy or Marquee Sole.com update fr.Rockdeep on pg.10

Dont but from either of them.

Is it really worth it to pay sooo much more to have a pair of shoes a month early?

That's the material of the cement print on the shoe I would think you would know that by now.

Have you ever seen the same shoe for example the Jordan 3's with a cement print that's either a little darker or lighter on the shoe.

Or you don't own the huf am 90's and any cement 3's and have a second pair of have seen a few different pairs at one time to see the difference.

Also have you ever heard of lighting when taking a picture.

This is actually a very informative post. I've always wondered how/why these sites had full size runs 4 months in advance on some of the shadiest lookingwebsites on the internet. Glad I never ordered anything from any of these sites

damn dude need to post his 13's.....i need to know if they are fake or not.....if they real then you all have yourself a customer because i need thoseIX's

I was actually thinking about ordering from one of these 2 sites. Thats just crazy. Guess i have to wait til release day.

Since when do legit companies tell potential/existing customers that it's "none of their business".

Just adds to the already shady feeling you get from these type of cats.

It's funny how cats feel the need to shamelessly plug and defend these sites?
They sending you guys checks?

I mean, how hard is it to figure out anyway?
If their kicks are legit, they're getting them through some shady Nike Contractor in China.
Say Nike orders 50,000 pairs, they make 55,000 and split profits on the 5,000 pairs left over.

I've never purchased from these kinds of sites, never have I felt the need to nor will I ever in the future.

Broke, Jealous doods trying to knock another mans hustle. If you don't agree with the price or the product move on. It's not like these guys are notsending the products. How these guys get there kicks is there "secret recipe" ya'll need to stop hating because they won't share. By the way160 or heat23 ya'll got it on lock on the east coast if ya'll need a business savy 24/7 hustler out here in the west coast with the ability to push 50pairs a week PM me.

Marqueesole.com is not legit?.. i dont't think it is. They looking very shady tryna hide info i never seen a business hide info like that.. Stolen? couldb, but i doubt it.. Could they be s REALLY good pair of fakes? looks like it with all the secerts.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

If it ain't my business...you won't get my business.

laugh.gif

PREACH.
pimp.gif

Ive dealt with marqueesole before and both products i've ordered from them have came through as promised and were legit. i understand why alot of peopleare wondering how they obtain there kicks but like 160 said..all things dont need to be discussed. Networking is key.. thats all that needs to be said

if they're stolen then they're stolen i could careless really....he's in asia so its not like him tellin us is going to get him shut down....all iwant to know is if they are legit

people are getting confused. more than likely the merchandise from air-randy is aquired illegitamately since Gentry was quoted multiple timer in JB threadsstating that he was unaware where "air-randy" was getting his merchandise. marqueesole seems to be an overnight operation since its owner was liningup for sneakers little over two years ago. nothing has been confirmed as fake, maybe just jacked. chill

You cant expect someone to tell you the exact way that their business makes money

Then 1000 of you so called disgusted NT'ers would have a similar site

There are alot of poor statements tho

I just wanna know what's good with the 13's because I refuse to pay for the 10's

Business isn't a hard thing to fathom...get a license, get stuff at wholesale, sell at retail = profit. It's not a secret...this isnt QVC selling ussome patented bone slicing knives, its shoes. For some lowrate "reseller" to speak for another company saying its not our business just goes to showthat the operation is shady. keep digging that grave 160.

At the end of the day, be your own judge. All this lighting and asia release non-sense is just another attempt at trying to salvage a sinking ship. As far ascement print? They're all the same on 3s, the only difference in shades are between og's and retros.

I was gonna deal with Air-Randy.com in regards to the countdown packs next year, but this thread is making me think twice. As long as the product is authenticand not b-grade BS it doesn't matter to me....it's not like JB hasn't tried to rob me before.

it would be quite interesting to find out all of the shoes were either high quality fakes or shoes made from stolen molds. essentially still authentic butnever the less not made in an authorized factory.

actually, cement print can differ especially on III's. i think this was archived by ijapino. the consistency on cement/elephant print relies on thematerials position on the presser. for example, material on the top of the presser will come out much darker than the material on the bottom of the presser.

Back
Top Bottom