WHO HAS BEEN ON NT FOR 10 OR MORE YEARS???

Been here since 97, got banned a couple times tho
grin.gif

Last edited:
I thought I was creeping up on ten years but I'm creeping up on my 14th year.

I remember I bought a fake Jacob watch off Henz0 and I told everyone it was real lol.

Last edited:
12-30-99 is the date I signed up. This is the only screen name I have ever had.

I will never leave. Boy has NT grown over the years.
nthat.gif

i believe i have been here for 10 years.... been lurking for that long and i was sharing my friends account back in the day for a little _chu_

I've been on NT for more than 10 years. Wallet Breakers Thread :pimp:

I've been through 3 screen names though, haven't been banned :lol: :nerd: but 'retired' some of my older screen names ie 'lakersnm1' and 'tony shoeprano'

Been here since 2001.. my OG screenname was FLO31 .. i got banned by shegotgame and like 7 years later i'm still upset about it lol.. definitely should still have my OG name..

Right here...been on NT since '02. Formerly known as shoelova13 until I lost my account after the Yuku switch. I'm 24 now so I've literally spent like half my life on NT lol

Since the end of 01- Im on my like 8th SN by now- SMH
LMAO i didnt have internet @ home when i started.. Used to skip lunch and go to the computer lab @ school to hit up NT lol
Another person answering himself :lol:

SMH

I think(hope) bruh was adding to his previous comment.

Next time, use the edit button champ.

You guys are getting out of hand with all these alt sn accusations.

i think i've been close to 10 years too, if not more.. with different name though.. i remember keeping a close eye on nt and kicksology.net... dang i miss that site... prof. K was awesome!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom