WHO HAS BEEN ON NT FOR 10 OR MORE YEARS???

damn...you just reminded me I've been here for 10 years

2003 with this sn :smokin

2002 with some other random name

Last edited:
ive been lurking here almost everyday since like 6th grade. im 22 now. always wanted the shoes posted but never had the money or means of transportation 2 the shoe store. but when i got $ to spend on myself without my mom tripping, it was time 2 officially join 
nthat.gif

I kno people say it everyday but I discovered nt in 7th grade back in like 02/03 and was strictly jordan forum. I didn't make a sn til like 08

I've been on here a little more than 10 years. I was like 11/12 when my friend showed me it for release dates and new kicks. I think I finally made my account when I started venturing into General/S&T/Music in high school.

This guy.

My join date is wrong. Just never cared enough to get it changed. I think I joined around 2000/2001.

Last edited:
Looking since 2000. Member since 2002 - j0hnnyblaze246
Always remember Jersey Joes Joint, Al Bundy Society, Shoetrends, Greg's Nike World, 23JumpmanSt & NikePark!

would mods be able to tell me what my first screen name was??

i never did anything too crazy but i did get banned like 2-3 times mostly over getting heated / name calling. when i heard all the old names were banned i was like cool, then i realized i had 0 idea what my username was :lol:

i literally have no idea what my first name was, prior to this it was inikewalk before that who knows.

Back
Top Bottom